Shiseido Ultimate Cleansing Oil uploaded by Alexis L.Shiseido Ultimate Cleansing Oil uploaded by Shireen L.Shiseido Ultimate Cleansing Oil uploaded by marta c.

BY SHISEIDO

A rinse-off, oil-based cleanser specially formulated for quick, easy removal of higher spf formulas that are water resistant. Will cleanse longer-lasting foundations swiftly and effectively. Feels light and silky, while protecting skin's natural moisture as it works.

Josie C.
Josie C.
Owings mills, Md
An ok cleansing oil. I bought this initially when oil cleansing first started to become the rage. I've since tried other popular Korean brands and found them superior in comparison to the cost difference. This doesn't rinse off as cleanly as some of the others I have tried. If you're thinking of trying an oil cleanser I highly recommend either DHC or Banila Co
Drea M.
Drea M.
this oil removed every trace of my Foundation ,eyeliner and mascara, it left my skin soft and smooth.
Belle S.
Belle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a decent cleansing oil, not my favorite as I am already oily, but it's gentle on the skin and an okay price, not sure if I'd purchase it again, but I do like their products in general. The packaging is simple and to the point.
Enkhjin B.
Enkhjin B.
I am in love with this product because it removes all the dirt and make up from my skin without harsh chemicals. I used to rub my skin to cleanse which makes my skin wrinkled a lot. But this product is very soft but effective at the same time.
Ahjah D.
Ahjah D.
Works great! I feel refreshed and rejuvenatied after using Shiseildo Ultimate Cleasning Oil! , I had bought it off of the website itself. Honest to god truth it's a very effective product and it did meet my expectations. I'd definitely reccomed this to others.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best cleansing oil I've ever used. I like to use a lot of mascara and eyeliner and this really does wipe off all the war paint after just one use. It's amazing!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
es buen pero creo que es segun el tipo de piel que tenga la persona que lo valla a usar porque yo soy d piel graca y puede que si esto lleve
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Burleson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it leaves my face so refreshing I love how it looks is so watery and gorgeous it has a nice texture
Shirley Z.
Shirley Z.
Elmhurst, NY
It's good, but not great. Although it does remove all of my makeup, it does not do it as effectively as the Shu Uemura cleansing oil and leaves a slight residue. It is lightly scented, like most Shiseido skincare, which a lot of people don't like, but I find it to be pleasant.
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
This cleaning oil works wonders on my skin. All you need after you washed your face is a little pump then your good for the whole day.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Sunderland, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product going to make me breakout ? I normally stay away from cleansers that are oil based because I have acne prone skin