Shiseido Triple Task Masks uploaded by Svetlana S.

BY SHISEIDO

Triple Task Masks - A must-have mask sampler set with three of Shiseido's best-selling masks to intensively target visible wrinkles, reduce the appearance of spots and leave skin beautifully bright.Triple Task Masks includes:Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask (2 pairs)Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask (1 ct.)White Lucent Power Brightening Mask (1 ct.) - Triple Task Masks see more...

Svetlana S.
Walnut Creek, CA
This box is like an emergency kit for my skin. You have everything in it what you need when you are tired and your skin is exhausted. There are two packs of Smoothing Eye Mask, one Brightening Face Mask, and Revitalizing Face Mask. These are all @shiseido bestseller products, very concentrated, retinol infused face and eye masks.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
This is a set of Shiseido's bestselling masks. I paid $38.00 for it. I got this set because I've nvr tried any of the Shiseido masks and wanted to know what the big hype is. My main concerns are texture on the skin and dullness. I think these masks made a huge difference in my skin. I highly recommend this set if you don't know what skin concerns you'd like to target.
Nesrine G.
Really want to try this for free ☺

back