Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA 24-hour enriched softening lotion with antioxidants anti-aging and moisturizing ingredients that infuses immediate hydration and balances skin for radiant supple healthy-looking skin prepped for skincare treatment. Dermatologist tested.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbrFor normal dry and very dry skinbrbr bWHAT IT DOES/bbr- Helps strengthen inner skin defenses to protect skin from aging and external stressorsbrContains Evening Primrose Oil to smooth and help skin feel soft while Japanese Yuzu extract makes skin glow and look healthybr- Inspired by the bathing ritual of the Japanese this treatment softener contains pure Kirishima mineral spring water from Japan to help support skins ionic balance and to balance skin and allow for better absorption of treatment products that followbr- Contains Hamamelis Extract for an antioxidant effectbr- Contains Mukurossi Extract to help prevent the appearance of fine lines and Brightening Lempuyang Extract to help enhance clarity and refine skin texturebr- Features Hyaluronic Acid for moisture and all day hydrationbr- Features the comforting scent of ImuCalm Compound that contains soothing fragrance ingredients of rose and lotus elements and a green floral fragrance that evokes a sense of relaxationbrbr bHOW TO USE IT/bbrUse in the morning and evening after cleansing. Pump 3 times to dispense onto a cotton pad and smooth it over the face.ulli5 oz. /liliWeb ID 3056226/li/ul

I just got new skincare products from Shiseido for my birthday, and have to check I do things the right way... First I use the Perfect Cleansing Oil, then I use the Complete Cleansing Microfoam, and then I use the Treatment Softener Enriched for dry and very dry skin. My question is, I have the Dermalogica Toner, when do I use this? Or do the softener replace this? And then I continue with my Oskia Super 16, Oskia Restoration Oil and Charlottes Magic Cream. Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil [product:shiseido-treatment-softener-enriched-5-oz-150-ml] Dermalogica Multi Active Toner Oskia Super 16 Serum OSKIA Restoration Oil (30ml) Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream
I love this so much but was wanting to know if this is an essence or not? [product:shiseido-treatment-softener-enriched-5-oz-150-ml]
Start your review of Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched!
Karen B.
HOPEWELL, OH
Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched uploaded by Karen B.
SHISEIDO never fails to amaze me with their great beauty care. I use three pumps on a cottons swab after washing my face. It’s very gentle on my skin and leaves my face very hydrated and plumper feeling. My bank account wishes it wasn’t so expensive, but my skin loves it. Skincare wins.
Mariia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched uploaded by Mariia D.
decided to try the softner Shiseido. Quite good reviews were impressed, and a well-known Japanese brand also attracted a discount. Well, Shiseido with softners should have everything as it should. The product is transparent, the consumption is large. It is absorbed very strangely - it leaves behind a sticky film (I tried to apply half of one press of the pump, and three clicks - as the manufacturer recommends, but the result is one. As a result of the use of the product (this was the only change in the set of care products), rashes went all over the face. I remove the product - the rashes go away, I return it - it's great again. In addition to stickiness, there is another nuance: the product turns the skin into a greasy pancake. Put on under makeup, you get a rolling tone (although my Estee Lauder Double Wear never fails! Failed to attach. I tried to use it on the body - again rashes. NOW I WILL HELP THEM! AND NO REGRETS
Thu N.
Saint Paul, MN
Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched uploaded by Thu N.
Its very light weight and doesn’t stay greasy, this is the first time I tried this product and I love it, very nice and smooth pump. It made my skin grow in ways I never though possible. Very nice packaging!!! Can’t say enough how I impressed this treatment.
Katherin J.
Orlando
Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched uploaded by Katherin J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it my skin feels way softer I wasn't even looking for something like this but I when to ultra and they give me a bag with free samples for what I spend on that day and this was included so I say why not? And believe me I'm buying it when this one is over.
Paulina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Anything I try from this brand I immediately love!! The cleanser is the best and makes me not want to try another brand ever! It’s rich in texture and suds right up and feels rich. Im obsessed.
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never realized how much I needed a softener in my skincare routine. It definitely helps with dullness and leaves my skin feeling more plump. I'm obsessed with feeling my skin after applying this. It always feels so so smooth. I have many products in my routine and this was exactly what I needed, that I never knew even existed!
Kristina  S.
Fresno, CA
Not a setting spray but gives a similar effect when used before your skincare! The skin is prepped & stays all day! 😍
Dragomira P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
my skin feels soft and clean after every use, definitely will recommend to others! Overall satisfied, it’s good value for the money.
Stacy S.
River Rouge, MI
This powerful Hydrating treatment softener is amazing it strengthens and defends your skin !! This product is a must have in my skincare regimen . It visibly plumps skin while reducing the looks of fine lines and wrinkles. This product is formulated for normal , dry, and very dry skin...this softener helps strengthen inner skin defences to protect skin from the signs of aging Yes ladies this awesome product receives 5 stars from Mrs. Stewart
Portia B.
Greenwich, CT
I have used this mostly when I was going through puberty. Very helpful to correct dark spots and minimize acne and shift growing skin into healthy start for non renewable skin:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
reymar B.
Omaha, NE
il y a 3 ans
Jennifer H. il y a 3 ans
Toners and softeners are along the same lines. Toners may dry your skin out a little more because the softeners have ingredients in them similar to essences or serum's, but the purpose is to balance the pH of your skin before applying your moisturizers. Softeners and toners are both steps you would use after cleansing and before treatments or serums and moisturizers. I hope that wasn't confusing. Essentially this is a toner for dry skin.