BY SHISEIDO

Maintains foundation finish while keeping skin moist. Applies as an even, light veil that minimizes the appearance of lines and pores.

Key Ingredients:

Super Oil-Absorbing Powder absorbs excess oil and prevents makeup from creasing for a beautiful finish that lasts all day.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc Myristate, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Carboxydecyl Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphenesin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Tetradecene

Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love translucent powders because I have a hard time finding foundations that match my medium light red undertone skin! So when I have to add a tinted powder on top it throws it off even more! This makes my true foundation really shine!
Rose S.
This translucent powder is absolutely amazing. When you put it on it feels as light as a feather and also works great for both oily and dry skin. It keeps my makeup in place all day and looks stunning, I would definitely buy it again.
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
I spent a good time debating between this one and the Becca powder, and am kinda' glad I chose this. It sets on my foundation real nice, controls shine, and lasts throughout most of the day. I also like to use a dab of it over my lipstick to set it as a matte color, and it doesn't make it real dry and it retains its color.

This is a real nice compact and I have had no problems using the product. No irritations and it applies like a dream (real soft). I've had this for about 2 months now and used it a TON. I am just about to hit pan, so I am more than likely going to buy it again to keep in my collection.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Usual Shiseido poweder colors do not work well for me, but I love their makeup because I simply never have a bad reaction to them and they are moisturizing because of the avocado oil and high quality of products used in them. This translucent powder is perfect for setting my base foundation (admittedly not Shiseido but I top it off with the Shiseido powder) and rather than giving your face a matte finish, it literally makes it glow. All you see is perfection, even if you're skin is anything but that.
Sara P.
Medley, FL
this brand is really good , is relatively new in the market that almost nobody knows about it , this compact powder is super haha kiut for face , leaves beautiful and unblemished I really love a lot
Cynthya L.
Scarborough, ON
One of my favourite setting powders for everyday. There is no colour at all and it does not leave a weird “white” look. It blends in very well and is super light. I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Rebeka M.
Powerful photo finish absolutely wonderful for photo shoots and even for selfies! You will never have those white arsh patches on picture anymore whit this one!
Megan L.
I didn't like this powder it didn't really do anything my fave was shy and it wasn't matte at all