BY SHISEIDO

Perfect for all skin tones. Satin-smooth finish. This mattifying finishing powder maintains a satin smooth finish that keeps pores and uneven surface texture concealed. Melts into skin and perfectly matches any skin tone, providing an "invisible" matte look. Can be used as a setting powder and improves the finish of foundation and makeup wear.

Key Ingredients:

Encapsulated Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE and Bio-Evening Primrose Oil provide instant hydration.

Mica, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Barium Sulfate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Calcium Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Silica, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Trisodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Glycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Distearate, Mortierella Oil(Huile De Mortierella), Bht, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol

Kyumin S.
I think this is very underrated. The powder is finely mild and is very soft. It doesn’t flashback and give a white cast, so I highly recommend it when taking photos. It also reduces shine really well and also works well with mature skin.
Jacquelyn R.
Loveland, CO
I’ve tried numerous translucent powders. This one keeps my make up in place and lasts through the day. I don’t have to reapply multiple times a day. A little goes a long way! Definitely one of the best out there!
LuAnna j.
I love transluson powders and want to be able to soon be able to have enough so I can be like a beauty guru even though I don’t know how they do things and makeup turtorials but hope to get this in my package too love this Item a lot!
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
Great setting powder to give your make up that airbrush look! This is recommended for oily to normal skin. Very easy to apply and keeps your make up in place all day!
Marianna G.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely LOVE this setting powder. Works amazing. It lasts you pretty long. I have tried many setting powders and this is by far one of my favorite ones thus far! Going to buy it again when I'm done with it
Lily H.
Not a bad product at all but it didn't blow me away. It's a smooth and silky powder but I have a powder from NYC, a much cheaper brand, that is similar and has better oil control. I do enjoy using this translucent powder to set my under eye as it looks very natural and not heavy at all. When I run out, I'm not really interested in repurchasing.
Candy C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I don't usually like using powder but this is really good! It's not too powdery. It's very smooth and silky. Not for oil control, but it gets the job done for setting your makeup. I like it.
Nathalia F.
Caldwell, NJ
I love the products from this brand, and this translucent powder is one of my favorites! It helps your make up last longer and the result in your is amazing! I just love it
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I love to use this powder as my setting powder when I'm contouring. It's even great to control oil on those days you don't want to wear makeup! A must buy
Sara S.
Great for setting my flawless makeup look. Doesn’t leave white powder marks when taking pictures. Does the job for setting makeup looks