Shiseido Total Revitalizer Eye uploaded by Daniel S.

BY SHISEIDO

High performance, multi-benefit eye cream.
Inspired by hyaluronic acid injections, this high performance multi-benefit eye cream targets specific concerns around the eye including wrinkles, dryness, sagging, bags, and dark circles. Delivers 24-hour moisturizing benefits.
Non-Comedogenic. Ophthalmalogist-Tested

How To Use:

Apply as the last step of morning and evening skincare.

Key ingredients:

Damage Defense Complex - helps replenish moisture and increases skin’s protective barrier function
Eye Bio-Complex* which helps to promote hyaluronic acid production for firm-looking eye contours*in vitro test

Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Abby
new brunswick
The price is well worth it! As grad student in accounting, I spend countless nights studying and this, when used religiously, really minimizes my under eye bags I should have from lack of sleep!
Vashti S.
Bronx
For some reason, I didn’t see any results and I’ve used it for about 3 months. I would still wake up to baggy eyes and dark circles. It was given to me by a friend but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else.
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA
I enjoy a well crafted product, but find myself disappointed when the price of a product exceeds its promise. This eye cream was no better than the Body Shop eye cream, and the latter is at least organic and uncluttered by unnecessary ingredients.
Anj S.
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it used it for my man and its amazing
Poba Z.
It has always been one of the top brands. The eye cream is very effective it awakens the skin and removed all the darkness and replace it with a very nice glow.
Masara V.
Santa rosa, CA
Refreshing! Really saw a nice firming result with this product! You don’t need much and for as little as you use, you see nice results!
brandy P.
Glenwood
I love it it really helps moisturize my skin I have really sensitive skin and it really helps alot I use it every single day
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
This is the best part of my skin routine!! I use it at nighttime so it is most affective!! Also love the packaging!
Daniel S.
Las Vegas, NV
It's not often you find a product that changes your daily routine, this product is just that. Absolutely love it!

back