Shiseido Total Protective Emulsion SPF 20

A light, silky-smooth daytime moisturizer that provides dewy hydration, minimizes visible fine lines and pores, and protects skin against UV rays, dryness and oxidation. Broad Spectrum SPF 20

What is this product used for?
Would you chose this product over a dermalogica moisturizer with SPF?
Is it work if there is acne ??
Start your review of Shiseido Total Protective Emulsion SPF 20!
launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
Totally the best thing out there and would highly recommend to those wanting to protect their skin
April S.
Piketon, OH
This is a wonderful gel cream with SPF. I love using it in the summer time when I don’t wear make up. It works great as a sunblock and moisturizer. It is well worth the money and comes at a great price.
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I loved the packaging with this product. That is was drew me into the skin care line. I’m not sure if this really worked on my skin, I’m giving it a 2 because 1, i did use it all, and 2 for being This brand it was not to expensive.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
I like it is very smooth , creamy and good protection Only is a little expensive but I recommend for everybody The smell is not to bad smell a little bite a sunscreen I love it everyday use
Maria S.
This is one of the best skin moisturizer/serum primer that I used. Very gentle and will leave your skin soft and smooth. I got this as a gift. Will definitely buy once I finish mine.
Brittany B.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff is pretty pricy for how much of the product your get in a bottle. A little goes a long way with this sunscreen tho. I recommend!
Martha L.
Temecula, CA
Overall amazing! I’ve never had any issues using their products, always feel hydrated and glows after using any of their stuff
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
This feels amazing on the skin. I love using this as a day time moisturizer bc of the spf! It wears nicely under makeup and your skin feels great all throughout the day.
Aileen G.
mesa
Every day MUST. Protects skin, leaves it super smooth, and does not feel super oily after hours of it on your face. Highly recommend.
m E.
Love this so much. Moisturizing and soft but not thick which is such a good skin texture haha
Ask a question to the Influenster community...