BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Skincare Purifying Cleansing Foam, 4.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I love shiseido cleanser because it actually takes off every makeup residue. I bought mine from Sephora.
Nicole K.
I love this product. I received a free sample in the mail, and got straight to trying it as I love cleansing foams. It was easy and simple to use, and made my skin feel fantastic! Will most likely be purchasing this.
Daniela B.
I liked ir because you can really feel how clean your skin os after you use it. But it also leaves the skin feeling a little to tight but the feeling went away when i used a moisturizing cream.
Cristina G.
Very nice for oily or acne prone skins, it may be too drying for normal or combination. It literally destroys makeup, suncreen, everything. Really effective, but also a bit expensive for what it is. I would recommend it if you have money to spare.
Mariangelica P.
panama
Me encanta es un antes y un despues en mi piel! lo volveria a comprar, solo me parece un poco grasoso pero para la noche esta super bien
Ashley C.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia
Very effective cleanser - skin feels great and perfectly clean after using it. Somewhat drying, so may be better for oilier skin types.
Urdur A.
Really grate for cleansing skin and I use it to remove makeup to! I always use it when I'm in the shower. Recomend.