BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Skincare Purifying Cleansing Foam, 4.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Christina S.
Raleigh, NC
Received this in an ipsy bag a few months ago and although it was only a small sample, I really noticed a difference each time I used it-very gentle and I felt like my skin was noticeably softer. Although not sure if I would repurchase because of the price.
Mariah T.
This cleanser is so silky! The smell is insatiable and it cleans every part of my face. It meet every expectation and the packaging is simple and classy. This cleanser is affordable and I would defiantly recommend this beautiful product!
Skye T.
This is a fantastic light cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it regularly though not everyday. I especially love the slight tingle as it works to clean my skin.
Nkauj Hli X.
Shiseido is one of the best brands you can go to for skincare. This cleansing foam works wonderfully and gives my face a refreshing feel afterwards. I highly recommend this cleanser. I like to use it with pore brush to really clean my face.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this cleanser. Perfect for oily-combination skin. Controlled my acne breakouts and was not too harsh on my skin. Splurging on this set is worth it.
Leigh T.
Bainbridge , GA
I love my Shiseido cleanser and wouldn’t trade it for anything else. It leaves my skin squeaky clean without drying. So fresh feeling!
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
A gentle and effective cleanser that cleans my face without drying or irritation. I love how foamy and thick the product is.
Tiffany M.
Ladson , SC
Love love love this cleanser! This entire line is so luxurious. My skin loves it and I recommend this product to everyone
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
This product was decent. It is a little more on the pricey side so I would suggest to save your money. In my opinion.
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great clean, great smell, removes all dirt and makeup best if used everyday followed by the refining lotion