BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Skincare Purifying Cleansing Foam, 4.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Christina S.
Raleigh, NC
Received this in an ipsy bag a few months ago and although it was only a small sample, I really noticed a difference each time I used it-very gentle and I felt like my skin was noticeably softer. Although not sure if I would repurchase because of the price.
Mariah T.
This cleanser is so silky! The smell is insatiable and it cleans every part of my face. It meet every expectation and the packaging is simple and classy. This cleanser is affordable and I would defiantly recommend this beautiful product!
Skye T.
This is a fantastic light cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it regularly though not everyday. I especially love the slight tingle as it works to clean my skin.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Love this cleanser. Perfect for oily-combination skin. Controlled my acne breakouts and was not too harsh on my skin. Splurging on this set is worth it.
Tiffany M.
Ladson , SC
Love love love this cleanser! This entire line is so luxurious. My skin loves it and I recommend this product to everyone
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
This product was decent. It is a little more on the pricey side so I would suggest to save your money. In my opinion.
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great clean, great smell, removes all dirt and makeup best if used everyday followed by the refining lotion
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I love shiseido cleanser because it actually takes off every makeup residue. I bought mine from Sephora.
Nkauj Hli X.
Shiseido is one of the best brands you can go to for skincare. This cleansing foam works wonderfully and gives my face a refreshing feel afterwards. I highly recommend this cleanser. I like to use it with pore brush to really clean my face.
Nicole K.
I love this product. I received a free sample in the mail, and got straight to trying it as I love cleansing foams. It was easy and simple to use, and made my skin feel fantastic! Will most likely be purchasing this.