BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Skincare Hydro Nourishing Softener, 5.1 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This product smells and feels great on your skin! It's one of my favs from their skincare line. I typically use this with their day moisturizer with SPF. This is a must try! My skin feels very hydrated afterwards!
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Shisheido products from the minimalist packaging to the smoothness with which the product applies. Leaves your skin feeling silky and hydrated.
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
One of my FAVORITE products. I hadn't used a softener until I bought this set, and I can't do without it now. So refreshing!
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I have this line for both the day and the night. The day one has SPF protection which is great. I do find it, however, a little oily - normal for creams containing SPF. I LOVE the night cream, it is light yet moisturizing. I would repurchase the night lotion but not the day one. Keep in mind it is definitely on the expensive side but worth the price.
Misakura T.
I used to use this night moisturizer for day and night. For day, I just supplement with a sunscreen to save money. I now have both the night and day cream (w/ SPF) but I prefer the night over day since it's less oily.
Annie J.
Waco, TX
I use the night moisturizer almost every night. It's very light and does not feel oily. I've been using the same bottle for several months and I still have plenty left. I high recommend it.
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
Got a sample of this. And it works fine. But I would give it more stars if they did not test on animals.