BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Skincare Hydro-Balancing Softener, 5 fl. oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Has anyone seen a noticeable change in their skin from using this? 3 Answers
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Smells great and feels luxurious. I’m never sure exactly what toner does but at least it gets rid of the last trace amounts of makeup on my skin after cleansing and before moisturizer.
Heather A.
Maywood, NJ
Shisheido has the best toner I have ever used.  It gently removes everything off of the face without being too drying.  When I used this I never got a break out.  I used this product all the way to the last drop.  Writing this review is reminding me that I need to buy another one.
Jaime M.
Capo Beach, CA
It is OK. I am using it because I received this as a gift along with a cleanser & eye cream. I didn't notice my skin looker brighter, but it is soothing and does make it soft. I would not buy this once it runs out.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
One of my top 5 toners. I like using this as part of my pm ritual it is pricey as most of shiseido is, but it's worth every penny. Also no alcohol in the formula won't dry you out. I don't know if I'd buy again, I'm always looking for new mists and toners...
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
I have many Shisheido products. They are great for oily skin that can be dry as well. They are gentle as is this product. I ordered it online through Sephora. Great packaging. Your face feels so clean afterwards. I'd recommend it to people who have oily and dry skin. They have a moisturizer that also helps without making your face oily.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I started using this product line on recommendation from my mother in law and sister in laws. They all use it and love it. I absolutely love it as well. It works great for me. My skin feels refreshed and clean without a heavy astringent dryness to it. Soothes my face after a long day in the elements and cannot go anywhere without it. My face is extremely sensitive to anything I have tried before. I get painful craters and red irritation on my cheeks with any other product I have tried, but not Shiseido. Won't use anything else.
Jenny J.
San Jose, CA
My mom uses this product and she looks great. Her skin used to be dry and red and now its smooth and looking flawless. It comes is such nice packaging and is sooo worth its price!!! She always buys it and has been using it for a while now . It also last a long time
Nicole B.
Portland, OR
This is such a great toner if you're looking for something alcohol-free. And because there's no alcohol it doesn't dry it your skin. So it's a perfect addiction to any winter skincare routine. It also has a nice, faint smell to it.
crystal g.
hermiston
how use this product before I start using this product with skin was sober dries super red and then I said are using this one is a completely different my skin looks so useful so live the packaging is beautiful the price is amazing I would definitely recommend this
Reira W.

One of the best toner my skin has ever come across :) it is enough to apply it right after cleansing. This toner keeps my skin soft and hydrated. It is pricey but I will still definitely recommend this.
Tina M.
Has anyone seen a noticeable change in their skin from using this?