BY SHISEIDO

Christine N Clay C.
Orlando
This is an awesome product! My grandma has used this for quite a while and recently turned me on to it. It helps with those fine lines around the eyes for sure.
Guadalupe I.
I got this as a sample at altar and oh my goodness this stuff is so good it feels so refreshing underneath your eyes and it brightens instantly
She I.
COMPTON, CA
This eye cream really helps with depuffing the eye area. I was very well pleased with how fast I seen results.
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
This product is very soothing underneath my eyes and I bought this product from Sephora. I think it’s a very gentle product which is important for my under eyes and I use it all the time. There’s no room for improvement on this product because it awesome.
Kaitlyn T.
North York, ON
Had a trial size of this product and LOVED it. Would definitely purchase again, but am just saving the money for it. A great investment for my skincare regimen