8 colors available

BY SHISEIDO #18 in Foundation Sticks

Shiseido The Makeup Stick Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I just love this its like a big makeup crayon for your dace it goes on smooth and looks natural its also full coverage without being caky" in 1 review
  • "really helps those dark under eye circles and it doesn't leave an oily residue like most foundations. " in 1 review
Caiti M.
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
This product is brilliant. I tried it out the other day in store and loved the coverage and finish on my skin. Unfortunately, I wasn't completely wowed, and have found products that do as good a job for a little bit cheaper. I would recommend this product if you have extra money to blow, but there are other brands that provide the same coverage and finish at a better price (I'm talking high end Sephora brands, my only comparison!)
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation makes a really good concealer and it really does hide under eye circles. It is pricey and a lot more better options than this one. The only con is that it is expensive to use and lasts like a month. It can easily cover pimples too. I would buy it again if it didn't cost a lot. I will stick to my foundation.
Danie F.
Danie F.
I expected something heavy or greasy, but this totally isn't. It has a natural finish that doesn't leave my skin looking too shiny. I bring this with me to the gym and the pool. It's super easy to use for touchups. A little bit goes a long way, but when I'm out, I'll be replenishing.
Mary M.
Mary M.
North Versailles, PA
I love this product it works well with my dark skin.I's a all together great procuct.The others are not.They don't do exstensive research.i bought this product at Macys.The product is long lasting.i would buy this product again,every time.
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Such a great stick foundation! This is almost as good as the Tom Fords if you can manage to find a shade that matches your skin! Very emolient and doenst break down on the skin. Lasts about 6 - 8 hours.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Review for: Spf 15 B20 Natural Light Beige 10G 0.35Oz
I really like this stick. It was my first time trying a stick foundation. It is great for under the eyes and applies easily since it's a small stick.
Ge H.
Ge H.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Foundation P2 Natural Light Pink
I love it, but I prefer CPB's stick Concealer. I know this is foundation, but this is as thic as concealer.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Absolutely love this stuff! Not to thick and doesnt get ouly! Great skin color match too! Awesome stuff
Salena F.
Salena F.
I like this foundation it's. or my favorite but it's definitely up there with my favorite foundations
Lina H.
Lina H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this one ☝️ because is perfect for my imperfections. For me is very important the makeup 💄 .
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Is this a good product ? I've been looking for a good product to cover the dark circles under my eyes and can't seem to find a product that gives good coverage.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it feel on your skin
Karen A.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good? how is the coverage?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it this good for someone with yellow undertone skin?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick foundation is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's is good for oil skin??