BY SHISEIDO #21 in Foundation Sticks

Shiseido The Makeup Stick Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I just love this its like a big makeup crayon for your dace it goes on smooth and looks natural its also full coverage without being caky" in 1 review
  • "really helps those dark under eye circles and it doesn't leave an oily residue like most foundations. " in 1 review
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Fatima O.
Temperance, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this and didn't really like it as I found I'm not a fan of the stick version! I like to stick to loose powered! It comes on kind of rough and I didn't like that. Got it at sephora!
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
This product is brilliant. I tried it out the other day in store and loved the coverage and finish on my skin. Unfortunately, I wasn't completely wowed, and have found products that do as good a job for a little bit cheaper. I would recommend this product if you have extra money to blow, but there are other brands that provide the same coverage and finish at a better price (I'm talking high end Sephora brands, my only comparison!)
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Shiseido Make stick foundation is great for those days where you want to do a full on face of makeup. I love using it for my more glam days with a full eye look. It's not greasy, doesn't break me out and blends out wonderfully. I use a damp beauty blender for applying or a really dense brush.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite high school foundation, I used it for many sweet sixteens and special occasions. I do believe this is my favorite stick foundation even after all of these years. I got it at Macy's and would recommend to others!!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
have combination prone to breakout skin (more dry in winter and more oily in summer). I have used this for years. It is so easy to apply to skin and blend. So creamy without oiliness that it evens out any flakiness I might have and doesn't cause MY skin to breakout. Has perfect match to my light/medium olive skin in O40 and O60 (tan). Does not settle into lines and wrinkles. Simply beautiful glowing skin.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Skincare and color had a baby and it's shiseido foundation stick!! Lovely light to medium coverage and blends beautifully into skin. Plus skincare benefits too. Only drawback is not a large color range.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Such a great stick foundation! This is almost as good as the Tom Fords if you can manage to find a shade that matches your skin! Very emolient and doenst break down on the skin. Lasts about 6 - 8 hours.
Culleen F.
Alpharetta, GA
This is not my favorite foundation.  I do use it in a pinch because it's neat and fits will in my hand bag.  It smells fresh goes on smooth but does not last as long as I like or cover as well as other foundations I've used.  I was given this product by a friend, and would not purchase it myself.
Stephanie P.
OK coverage I think it's OK product. Nothing crazy about it it's a little pricey. I would rather use the benefit stick or do you Anastasia sticks. The hourglass Foundation sticks are the best. I probably won't buy again
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it feel on your skin
Nicole M.
Is this a good product ? I've been looking for a good product to cover the dark circles under my eyes and can't seem to find a product that gives good coverage.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick foundation is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's is good for oil skin??
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good? how is the coverage?
Kristina L.
Harjumaa
Ive looking for makeup stick foundation and im worried that would it apply good as a usual foundation?