7 colors available

BY SHISEIDO

Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Not a fan, especially not for the price. The color and pigmentation are nice but the glitter is too thick and the formula is not the quality you'd expect for the price. You are better off spending less on a MAC lipstick, the formula is better and it goes on more evenly.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a pretty color but it just didn't work with my skin tone. I also wasn't too crazy about the texture and it didn't last too long for me.
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sl10
This product is really great for people who are blonde and love light natural shimmering colors. i have bought one the other day but i wouldn't recommend it for me because I'm medium tan and it doesn't go well with me. i would recommend Maybelline for others to try out :)
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Review for: Sl16
When I applied this lipstick, it made my lips look wonderful. Although, the shimmers made my lips feel a bit dry and flaky if you understand.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sl16
Such a pretty color. It is so beautiful and looks so soft on. Love the texture and does not have a bad taste if you know what I mean.
Caya S.
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Sl15
I've been wanting shimmering lipstick like this soothe creamy and glides straight in with good tint
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Keller, TX
Review for: Sl16
Lovely shade and creamy feel. I really love this lipstick. Give it a try next time you are out, you'll love it.
Lynn J.
Lynn J.
Review for: Sl10
Is a beautiful creamy velvety smooth lipstick, that just feels good on your lips. And what girl doesn't like a bit of shimmer.