Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.

BY SHISEIDO

This lip gloss creates full, defined lips with a rich luminosity and a delicate, refined radiance. It provides shine with an unprecedented level of brilliance, while maintaining a dewy, non-sticky feel. The luxurious texture applies evenly and creates a juicy-looking finish with abundant moisture that lasts for hours. see more...

Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss
  • "Intense, pure moisture. Full, sumptuous lips. Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE provides a non-drying, moisturizing formula. Light and silky without stickiness. Contains Translucent Red/Yellow Pigment, Satin Smooth Pearl, and Dual Optimizing Powder for true, long-lasting color and natural luminosity. Brush applicator is easy to use and beautifully coats lips to create tantalizing shine. Luminizing Lip Gloss, Pop Life" in 6 reviews
Monica H.
San Antonio, TX
I have had this for a while now and I love it! It has a great color and stay on for a while. It also has a good sweet smell. Would but again! The price was decent.
Lokyi F.
I got this as a gift and the color I got is a light pink color. It is pretty, but not too different from the natural color of my lips. It is a bit sticky but I guess it lasts longer that way. It's not unbearably sticky. I feel like if I had gotten a different color I would like it more. I wouldn't buy this product though as I feel it is too pricey for what you get.
Cassandra C.
Review for: G1 Champagne Sparkle G4 Petal Pink more...
Such a pretty color and a nice formula. It is very long-wearing for a lip gloss and moisturizing. Even after the glossy layer comes off, there is still color that stays on the lips which is nice. I got this as a sample and will definitely be buying a full size.
maisa s.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I am really enjoying their gloss! The colors they have are so pretty! I wish the formula was a little less sticky though - but besides that - my current fav is this lavender color they have and also a peach color.
Dejah D.
Covington
Review for: G1 Champagne Sparkle G4 Petal Pink more...
I love love love this lip gloss. It's very affordable and its quite long lasting, but sometimes i have to apply it more than i should. I recommend this to anyone who wants there lips to POP!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: G14 Pretty Pink more...
I love this brand so much. Last time I was Sephora s I bought this lip gloss. I wanted some skin care but was not in my budget at the time. I at least 1 of most brands high end and drug store. I only keep a few out at a time. This stays with all the time.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I don't think I have this exact red color, but the red I have is very bright and pretty. Not sure it's the best with my red hair, but I still love it. It goes on a bit sheer, so I really have to goop it on, which kinda stinks.
Mansi G.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: Rd404 Maraschino more...
I am not usually a lip gloss girl but tried this just because of my love for this brand. Can't even tell how many compliments i got . Quality is amazing . Not sticky at all. Going to rate 4 just because of the price otherwise this product is totally worth 5 stars
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I loved this gloss! The color selection is very wide, and there is a color for almost everyone. The shades are very sheer, however, which means that I have to pile the color on (not cute...) to get the brighter colors to look opaque.
Sandra S.
London, ON
Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?
Mollie B.
What is this thingyyyyyyh
Jamie A.
Why is this in "wellness"?