Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.

BY SHISEIDO

Creates full, sumptuous, sparkling lips. Imparts a rich yet delicate, refined sheen. Gives lips a dewy, juicy look without stickiness. Moisturizing & keeps lips hydrated all day. Improves dryness, roughness & flaking. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side? 1 Answers
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really enjoying their gloss! The colors they have are so pretty! I wish the formula was a little less sticky though - but besides that - my current fav is this lavender color they have and also a peach color.
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
Covington
Review for: G1 Champagne Sparkle G4 Petal Pink
I love love love this lip gloss. It's very affordable and its quite long lasting, but sometimes i have to apply it more than i should. I recommend this to anyone who wants there lips to POP!
laura h.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really complement my makeup. that is something that i never stop using. it really works in my type of shape.
Nina R.
Nina R.
Review for: G14 Pretty Pink
I really like this lip gloss and the color is gorgeous! I just wish the formulation was a little more hydrating.
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: G1 Champagne Sparkle G4 Petal Pink
Love this color, love this formula, and love the smell. I recommend this lip gloss it's good stuff!
Kaydence I.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: G1 Champagne Sparkle G4 Petal Pink
Omg i love this lip gloss because it matchs my skin and lip tone and it last for a while
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Review for: G1 Champagne Sparkle G4 Petal Pink
Such a pretty color and a nice formula. It is very long-wearing for a lip gloss and moisturizing. Even after the glossy layer comes off, there is still color that stays on the lips which is nice. I got this as a sample and will definitely be buying a full size.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this gloss! The color selection is very wide, and there is a color for almost everyone. The shades are very sheer, however, which means that I have to pile the color on (not cute...) to get the brighter colors to look opaque.
Bee D.
Bee D.
Central point, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow on color and pigmentation. Felt nice on lips. Not too sticky not too light. Color payoff great and only con would be plain Jane packaging
melissa c.
melissa c.
Review for: Rd404 Maraschino
Love to wear this lip gloss it gives a really nice red and compares to chanel lipstick... love it
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Vaughan, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?