Add a Photo

By SHISEIDO
#449 in Lip Gloss
Creates full, sumptuous, sparkling lips. Imparts a rich yet delicate, refined sheen. Gives lips a dewy, juicy look without stickiness. Moisturizing & keeps lips hydrated all day. Improves dryness, roughness & flaking. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (2)
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
CHICAGO, IL

Such a pretty color and a nice formula. It is very long-wearing for a lip gloss and moisturizing. Even after the glossy layer comes off, there is still color that stays on the lips which is nice. I got this as a sample and will definitely be buying a full size.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX

I am really enjoying their gloss! The colors they have are so pretty! I wish the formula was a little less sticky though - but besides that - my current fav is this lavender color they have and also a peach color.
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

I love love love this lip gloss. It's very affordable and its quite long lasting, but sometimes i have to apply it more than i should. I recommend this to anyone who wants there lips to POP!
Bee D.
Bee D.
Central point , Or

Wow on color and pigmentation. Felt nice on lips. Not too sticky not too light. Color payoff great and only con would be plain Jane packaging
laura h.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ

This product really complement my makeup. that is something that i never stop using. it really works in my type of shape.
Nina R.
Nina R.

I really like this lip gloss and the color is gorgeous! I just wish the formulation was a little more hydrating.
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this color, love this formula, and love the smell. I recommend this lip gloss it's good stuff!
Kaydence I.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI

Omg i love this lip gloss because it matchs my skin and lip tone and it last for a while
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

I loved this gloss! The color selection is very wide, and there is a color for almost everyone. The shades are very sheer, however, which means that I have to pile the color on (not cute...) to get the brighter colors to look opaque.
Mansi G.
Mansi G.
Fairborn, OH

I am not usually a lip gloss girl but tried this just because of my love for this brand. Can't even tell how many compliments i got . Quality is amazing . Not sticky at all. Going to rate 4 just because of the price otherwise this product is totally worth 5 stars
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Vaughan, Ontario

Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?

Join Now