Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.

BY SHISEIDO

Creates full, sumptuous, sparkling lips. Imparts a rich yet delicate, refined sheen. Gives lips a dewy, juicy look without stickiness. Moisturizing & keeps lips hydrated all day. Improves dryness, roughness & flaking. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side? 1 Answers
Monica H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this for a while now and I love it! It has a great color and stay on for a while. It also has a good sweet smell. Would but again! The price was decent.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really enjoying their gloss! The colors they have are so pretty! I wish the formula was a little less sticky though - but besides that - my current fav is this lavender color they have and also a peach color.
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this lip gloss it really pops and it kind of moistureiz your lips as well. I don't really like the scent but besides that its good.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I don't think I have this exact red color, but the red I have is very bright and pretty. Not sure it's the best with my red hair, but I still love it. It goes on a bit sheer, so I really have to goop it on, which kinda stinks.
Lokyi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and the color I got is a light pink color. It is pretty, but not too different from the natural color of my lips. It is a bit sticky but I guess it lasts longer that way. It's not unbearably sticky. I feel like if I had gotten a different color I would like it more. I wouldn't buy this product though as I feel it is too pricey for what you get.
maisa s.
Intense, pure moisture. Full, sumptuous lips. Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE provides a non-drying, moisturizing formula. Light and silky without stickiness. Contains Translucent Red/Yellow Pigment, Satin Smooth Pearl, and Dual Optimizing Powder for true, long-lasting color and natural luminosity. Brush applicator is easy to use and beautifully coats lips to create tantalizing shine. Luminizing Lip Gloss, Pop Life
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
This is a pretty nice gloss. I'm not too much a fan of the applicator, but i got used to it. it's a very pretty color
Chrissie N.
The whole brand is Amazinggggg I really really hope you guys try this Lip Gloss because it's the BOMB!!
Heather B.
Killeen, TX
Great lip gloss! Gives you just enough color and shine to keep your lips looking amazing!
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
Great great Ive been looking for a tiny like this and is live to try it because I have. Not yet.
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Sandra S.
Vaughan, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?