Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 PA++ I20 Natural Light Ivory,30ml,1.1oz

BY SHISEIDO

Kalli S.
I love this foundation for a dewy, lifted look with full coverage. It's expensive, but I feel like it lasts a long time. I don't love the little pump because I feel like a bit of product always leaks on to the cap and gets wasted. Otherwise, this is great for my skin in the winter of when I'm tired.
GOOD PRODUCT SUPER GOOD HELPS VERY MUCH I AM LOVING I RECOMMEND VERY MUCH HELPED TO ME MANY AND STILL HELPING ME IT IS VERY GOOD AND ALWAYS USED FROM THE FIRST TIME I GOT A GOOD PRODUCT I RECOMMEND VERY MUCH AND I KNOW THAT WHO WANT TO BUY IT WILL NOT BE RESTED
Cynthia P.
This was a total dud for me. It was way too dewy! It would never set on my skin. My foundation was left wet and sticky even after powdering it. It was a total mess!