BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 PA++ It's a moisture-rich cream foundation with full coverage. It's flawless and lasting with a lustrous finish. Skin has a visibly lifted look because it promotes elasticity. It minimizes appearance o

• I've never used this brand, does anyone recommend it? 1 Answers
Lindsey E.
Shelby Twp, MI
I feel like i'm wearing nothing! this foundation gives me a light to medium coverage that is buildable but feels extremely light weight. If you are looking for full coverage you may end up using a lot of product so this foundation may not be the best when it comes to the price.
Kara L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this foundation because of the yellow tinge it gives my skin (am Asian). I've used a LOT of different foundations in different forms (powder, cream, etc) in different shades (ivory, beige, etc.) and none have matched me as well as Shiseido. If I wear any shade of Ivory by Maybelline, l'oreal, etc. I look like I'm about to faint or just risen from the dead. If I wear any shade of beige with the occasional exception of 'buff beige', I look like I have a fake tan or am trying for a 'Yamanba' look (shudders). This stays on, doesn't oxidize, and doesn't make me break-out. I've worn this 24 hours without having to refresh. Anyway, I love this foundation and also use the O20 for contouring.
Kalli S.
Review for: The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 I20 Natural Light Ivory 1 30 ml more...
I love this foundation for a dewy, lifted look with full coverage. It's expensive, but I feel like it lasts a long time. I don't love the little pump because I feel like a bit of product always leaks on to the cap and gets wasted. Otherwise, this is great for my skin in the winter of when I'm tired.
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
I definitely recommend this foundation to all buyers coverage is medium to full and it doesn't leave you feeling cakey or oily it's isn't exactly affordable but it's worth every penny. A little goes a long way, I've had my bottle for months now and I use it regularly
Myra P.
Middletown, RI
Review for: The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 Pa++ I60 Natural Deep Ivory more...
I been using this all over the year and still using .it good for especially I have a dry skin I'm sure it good more oily skin easy to apply smooth and the smell is dewy finish. I recommended for the dry skin and I will buy it again
Glanz B.
Review for: The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 Pa++ I00 Very Light Ivory more...
Smooth and light on your skin however its hard to match as neither my Sephora or Dillards carries this in store. But if you know your shade you will love how your skin looks and feels. I would def recommend !
Keri C.
San Antonio, TX
Great foundations. Very thin but had great coverage. My doctor recommended this brand to help prevent breakouts. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 starts is that it needs touch ups after 8-9 hours.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
This product blends very well and does not cake on me. But it is not the full coverage I go for. Have to apply quite an amount to get the full coverage look.
Sarah C.
Fontana , CA
The foundation is an excellent product it last all day and well not leave your skin cakey. The quality of the product is excellent
Candice C.
I love this foundation, Its very light and natural feeling. It doesn't dry my skin out, and covers any blemishes well enough.
Carol S.
I've never used this brand, does anyone recommend it?