BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Makeup Eyebrow and Eyeliner Compact Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so great on eyebrows! Makes them look very natural. Using the powder instead of eyeliner on the lower lash line also gives my eyes a more natural look. I've also used it on my upper lash line to set liquid liner.

I used this every day and used up the entire thing (maybe I will take an "after" picture). It lasted me a while and I would definitely purchase again.

Note: A longer brush might be easier to use. If you don't have one already, the one it comes with does the job and is great on the go/for traveling.
Mayra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation is truly amazing and very wearable and blendable And affordable. Great quality
Shalimar J.
Covina, CA
This is a great eyebrow kit. My eyebrows look natural by using the powder. I do use my own eyebrow brush to apply it on.
Annelise H.
Ventura, CA
I love how natural it makes my eyebrows look. It's very light but also stays on for a long period of time. I also use my own angled brush and spully
Yajaira C.
Only this brand works for my eyebrows. It gives them a natural look and I love that it stays on all day without me having to reapply it or worry about it smearing. I recommend anyone to try it you'll love it too
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
This is THE product I always use. It's supposed to be for brows and it does work very well for that, but I mainly use it on my eyepencil or eyeliner to smudge it and let the line last forever. It's perfect and the palette itself lasts for years and years!