BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation SPF 17, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shiseido The Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation SPF 17, 1 oz
It has a semi matte finish. As for coverage it is lite-medium. This leans toward pale to yellow skin tone, there is no dark shades for darker skin tone. The plus side is that it has a little bit of spf in it so it's like a bb cream in a sense.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
A little goes a long way & seems to work best over a good moisturizer AND primer. I have very dry, sensitive skin & it doesn't make any dry spots stand out. It does seem to make my forehead a little greasy by mid-day, which I've never had an issue with, but it has caused no breakouts. Too bad it is being discontinued!
Lindsey H.
I was so disappointed by this foundation. I've struggled to find a foundation that is very pale and neutral. The lightest shade in this foundation is a perfect match. Unfortunately it just sits on my skin. I have tried applying it multiple ways to no avail. It definitely is not beneficial to combo skin, it caked up on my dry spots and did not control oil at all. Total waste of money.
Brooke D.
Malvern, AR
Love that the product had SPF. Very light feel, smelt amazing and left my skin with a dewy finish! Kinda pricey but good products cost $!!!
Jessica N.
Love this foundation! It's really lightweight and conceals my imperfection very well! It doesn't look cakey. Definitely recommend.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this liquid foundation. Goes on smoothly, blends easily, and its very light weight. I love how I feel like I'm not wearing any make up! My face feels natural and smooth. I have combination/oily skin and I would have to put on a layer of powder after a couple hours but it stays in place when it gets hot out. I wish it was a little cheaper, but the good stuff generally costs a little bit more. However, its worth a try if your looking for the qualities I discussed above.
Sky R.
Winnipeg, MB
I love love love this product. When you apply it to your face it is light and looks very natural