BY SHISEIDO

Buy Shiseido Foundations - Shiseido The Makeup Compact Foundation w/Case D10 Natural Deep Bronze. How-to-Use: Apply powder foundation evenly to face and neck with makeup brush or sponge. see more...

• I have been wondering about shisedo compact.Does it have a good c...1 Answers
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
Review for: D10 Natural Bronze
This is a great foundation very smooth to put on and it blends into my skin nicely it even stay on for hours I can be outside and not have to worry about it coming off from being hot I have no complaints about this foundation I love it I highly recommend this to everyone well worth the money
Kathrine Y.
Warren, MI
For starters I just really love this brand. I'm always up to try their makeup and they normally don't disappoint. I really like this compact. I like the finish and how it doesn't get cake on my skin. However, I don't think I would buy again. :) :)
Lauren H.
Easton, PA
Review for: O100 Very Ochre
I love this product, not only is Shisedo a higher end product, this compact foundation is perfect! It can be used for individuals who like just a little bit of coverage or as a top, fishing powder for those who lIke a full coverage. Great to take away any excess Shine and great to keep with you throughout the day! This foundation does not give off a "cakey" apperance, but rather fresh and smooth.
Kristin E.
Review for: D10 Natural Bronze
Its very creamy and the color pay off is truly amazing and will last the whole day. definitely recommend this product.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my holy grail for a long long time. The color matched my skin perfectly - it was good coverage. I just loved it! I have a few others in my list now, but I still love this as much as I did back in my early 20s. One of my favorite foundations. Period.
Leila F.
London, Ontario
I used to use this and it's just meh. It's fine but I didn't repurchase, though I did finish the one I bought. It's a good match for asian skin tones, but I didn't care for the formula.
Alejandra A.
Lethbridge
Review for: D10 Natural Bronze
This is a grest product ive used this before best thing ever makes my face so smooth is so good
Sara v.
Review for: D10 Natural Bronze
One of my favorite brands and it lasts all day for me, I don't have many problematic areas so I think it's good for a nice light and fresh face. I love
jeynnis m.
Review for: D10 Natural Bronze
This compact powder is good, soft, does the job, cover imperfections and so on, if you want to look beautiful and elegant, this is your choice
Donna L.
San Gabriel, CA
I have been wondering about shisedo compact.Does it have a good coverage? Also does it leave your face oily? I like a matte finish looking for a good compact...