BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido The Makeup Blush Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Ngoc L.
This brush is so soft! I originally bought the MAC 116 blush brush but returned it and got this instead. This is the first blush brush I own that applies my pigmented blush so effortlessly, softly and naturally. It's a slightly smaller than the MAC brush and thinner. Only con would be that be that it doesn't do as great of a job with lighter blushes. I just got the Wayne Goss 02 brush and it seems to do a better job with that so I'll rotate the two. I think the Shiseido has to be some type of squirrel hair because it is as soft as the Goss brush, which is blue squirrel. The WG is a smidge softer. The MAC is scratchy in comparison to this one! Look into this one if you have sensitive skin or if you're looking for a diffused look to your more pigmented blushes.
Diana C.
I actually use this brush to blend out my sharp as contour. It does a pretty good job nothing major . But I do tend to use it most of the time .
gloria c.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good brush, great quality, high end brush, one of softest I have ever used. I have it a long time, they wash easily,