BY SHISEIDO

With its superior cleansing and cooling powers, it conditions the scalp prone to stickiness, keeping both the hair and the scalp clean and refreshed.

Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
I love this stuff! My scalp gets so full of yuck from hair products and this shampoo strips all of it out. My scalp doesn’t feel itchy and flakey after a few washes with this. It is pretty strong so I don’t use it everyday just when I fell like my scalp needs a good detox. This stuff is the bomb.
Jessica L.
Great for hair - moisturising and helps with body and volume. Use sparingly as too much product will weigh down hair. Nice scent, good for dry scalp and hair. Helos replenish locks. Would buy again. Shoppers and Sephora carry it.
jean T.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorite products. The quality is quite amazing given the price point. I was hesitant at first but decided to pick it up anyway and it’s now one of my holy grails. Definitely recommend oh give this a try.
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone used this with seborrheic dermatitis?