BY SHISEIDO

A treatment-enriched compact foundation that allows rich golden tanning as it provides a flawless makeup finish. Glides on with dewy smoothness to give skin natural coverage and a luminous effect. Unites gentle sun protection with skin-caring makeup in a single travel-perfect compact. Protects against dryness and maintains skin’s optimal moisture and softness. Resists perspiration to remain fresh and color-true for hours.Minimizes imperfections with a soft radiant finish. Water resistant.

How to use:

Have you ever wondered how to achieve that golden complexion? Discover the perfect blending technique using our Perfect Foundation Brush with our Tanning Compact Foundation and master a soft radiant finish, free from dryness.

Jessica R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation powder is great, I love using it. It's quality is so indescribable. It's gentle when applied on to the skin. It's very light weight, it doesn't feel like a lot on your face. I highly recommend it.
Shaila M.
I got this product as a gift ! Let me just say i totally love it. It's a little more than a light coverage to a medium and could be a good build depending on your skin type. It looks and feels nice on the skin 💕
Esther F.
Never really tried this fully, but I just did a test and I didn't fall in love with it..does anyone else have that issue?
Marcia M.
Probably the best product for makeup in this brand! I absolutely
Love the color pay off
Powder is good but I'd rather have a better puffer to use on my face while applying
samantha C.
W Springfield, MA
Im in love with this bronzer. A little goes a long way so it lasts me a while too

Amazon