MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersShiseido
Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation

Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation

A creamy, powder foundation you can apply wet or dry for a customized, natural finish. This foundation, with ActiveForce technology, synchronizes with skin and self-refreshes nonstop for a 24-hour just-applied look and flawless finish.

I Have combo skin, dry skin on the outskirts, with an oily t-zone. Has anyone with this skin combo tried this product out, if so, do you suggest it?
Can someone please let me know how this product works for someone who has normal/combination skin but is looking for a product that does not emphasize fine lines/wrinkles and does not look cakey or creased on? Thank you!
Does this foundation work on dry skin? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation!
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Socheata R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I received shiseido foundation from Influenster and I loved it so much I decided to go buy the shiseido powder. Wow I love it. I purchased the powder at Nordstrom for $45 totally worth it. I love how skinny and compact the case is. I got this in citrine and it matched my skin perfectly. I would definitely recommend this powder. Pairs well with the foundation if you want more coverage Shiseido
Ashley J.
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Ashley J.
I received this in my Influenster box and I was so excited I couldn’t contain myself. After using this for over a week I can say I truly like this powder. It does make me oily after 3-4 hours but I am an oily Tzone person as well. I prefer a matte finish so this powder does it for me. It’s so amazing. A little powder on a brush goes a long way similar to bare minerals powder. I want to use the sponge it comes with towards the end of the powder so I don’t waste it. I want to pair it with the liquid foundation but not sure how I would like the liquid. But for this powder I highly suggest it!
Lorena S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Lorena S.
The display is very nice. The sponge that comes with it is also very useful as it does transfer the product onto the face smoothly. The color was pretty and really helped control my shine . If I needed an everyday foundation I would definitely buy this again . I do feel like it may not have stayed on as long as I usually like.
jeneia ..
1,207 reviews
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by jeneia ..
This Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation is Breathable, Blendable, & Buildable! You can apply wet or dry for a 24 hour wear. I applied mines dry and omg it covered my dark spots and pimples without any concealer. The finish is amazing. Tbh I had low hopes but im going to be using this from now on.
Tia R.
Springfield, OR
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Tia R.
Super impressed with this powder foundation! Color matches my skin tone well. The formula is great, can be used alone or as a setting powder for liquid foundation for added coverage. Definitely recommend!
Stefani V.
Medina, OH
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Stefani V.
I absolutely loved this product. I typically prefer liquid foundation as I feel powder just doesn’t feel that great on my skin. But this just melted into my skin and gave me a full coverage look without looking cakey. I definitely am going to look into getting the liquid foundation because if it’s as good as this I’m sure I will love it.
Michelle H.
Eastvale, CA
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Michelle H.
very happy with the product!! I didn’t not have high expectations on powder foundation but this really surprised me. In the past I’ve used powder foundation that do not have much coverage. However, the Shiseido Synchro Skin did. I’ve used the product 3 days in a row now and it’s held up. I have oily skin and was not sure how it would hold up. I would definitely recommend this more for a light weight, no-make-up look. I personally wouldn’t consider this for a full glam type of look. The converges was a lot better than expected but obviously not a liquid foundation. On then 3rd day of using it, I tried it wouldn’t using concealer first and did see a big difference. My red spots were a little more visible than the other days. The powder foundation does seem buildable, so I could have gone back to cover those area a little more. To apply this product I used a brush instead of the sponge that came with it; I would need to see if there is a difference in coverage based on the application.
Natalie C.
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Natalie C.
0So I have super dry skin and if I wear this on its own, it clings really bad to my dry patches and you can see my fuzzy hairs. Buuut if I do my normal foundation routine, milani foundation and touch sol primer and If I'm looking for a super full coverage base because I'm going to take pictures I've thrown this powder foundation on top and I look so smooth and it doesnt look cakey at all! I absolutely love it!
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by Rachel V.
Very smooth and light product. It does last long. It paired well with my primer and moisturizer. You have the option to use it dry or wet. For the dry application I used a foundation powder brush. But when I tried it wet I used both the sponge applicator it included and a beauty blender. I also finished it off with a finishing spray.
brooke K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation uploaded by brooke K.
I love this powder foundation! It has such a smooth finish to my skin, the packaging is beautiful and sleek. I just wish there was more product in the pan, overall love the product
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...