SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer

A liquid concealer that diminishes the appearance of imperfections and provides medium to full coverage. Highlighted Ingredients: - ActiveForce™ Technology: Protects finish from the effects of sweat, oil, and facial movement. - Responsive Sensory Technology: Adapts to skin's condition, tone, and texture. - Smart-correcting Powder: Enhances skin's surface texture and tone. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Is the applicator good?
does it last all day?
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer ? Has any of you tried this one yet? how does it work on the skin?
Start your review of SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer!
9 days ago
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by Sarah Z.
Review for: 203 Light - balanced tone for light to medium skin. neutral undertone.
Expensive but worth it. This is a great concealer. I’ve been using this before applying the Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation. It is a liquid concealer with medium to full coverage. Similar to the ingredients and technology they use in the foundation, upon application, the product sinks right into my skin, very reflective of its collection name, “Synchro Skin,” as the product really does feel as if it’s synchronizing into one with your skin, instead of feeling like an extra layer sitting on top of your skin surface. I apply a very tiny bit of product on my undereye area with the brush it comes with and then blend with my fingers. Remember: a little product goes a long way. I don’t use a lot each application because I don’t feel like you need to, to hide dark spots and acne. It conceals well, so it helps since this bottle is not cheap! The finish is natural looking. It’s very light weight has good coverage, so along with the foundation, my skin looks flawless but not cakey or greasy at all! I got this in the shade 203 Light Clair, and the shade match is a bit off, I think I could’ve gone darker. Price: At $31 for 0.19 fl oz, this is one expensive concealer. However, I take into consideration the value for price. This container might last me a good 3-5 months if I use sparingly. A little does go a long way with concealers. Also, Shiseido products tend to range around this much. However, I am hesitant to purchase a concealer for this price. Packaging: I love this simple, yet chic and modern packaging of this container. The lid has the signature black and red Shiseido Ginza makeup collection look. Brand: Shiseido has been one of the longest standing cosmetics brands in the world. Last year, Shiseido relaunched their makeup line. The Japanese brand is well-known for their skin care products, so I knew their makeup line wouldn’t be any short of perfection as well. This Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing concealer is part of their new Synchro Skin collection launch.
a month agoColumbia, SC
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by ℳargie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer 102 - Fair 1.9 oz/ 5.8 mL
Nothing brings me more joy than a new and exciting beauty product. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to meet the gorgeous people from Shiseido to chat through all their new products coming down the line. There are some amazing skincare bits on the horizon, which is unsurprising considering the fact that Shiseido is the older skincare brand in the world. Fun fact! One thing from the new Autumn releases that stood out to me was the shiny new foundation. The foundation is part of the new Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing collection which features weightless formulas that automatically adapt, react, and self-refresh to preserve a fresh finish from morning to night. Very gorge for those long days. And while all the products are amazing, the foundation really stood out to me. Available in 30 shades, this lightweight, long-lasting liquid delivers breathable and buildable coverage that lasts a full 24 hours. Yep, a full day without reapplying. Say no more to be honest. It's smudge-proof, humidity-resistant, sweat-resistant, crease-resistant, and transfer-resistant. The impressive formula is infused with SPF 30, antioxidant wild thyme extract, light-reflecting pearl powder, and Smart Correcting Powder to enhance skin’s texture and tone. So, while it is full coverage, you won't look caked. Think about your natural skin, just more gorge. It also safeguards against air pollution adherence on skin that can lead to premature aging by creating a protective veil that helps prevents micro-particles in the air from adhering to the skin.
2 days agoAllentown , PA
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by Aida D.
I really liked this concealer. It was a shade too dark for me to use as an under eye concealer/highlight but under foundation it does wonders. It’s really amazing at cover hyperpigmentation and acne scars and dark circles. I use it under foundation and it balances really nice with the foundation. It’s got really nice coverage which I was nervous about because the foundation is more of a light to medium coverage. The applicator and packaging is also really cute, chic and comfortable to use.
2 months ago
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by Katia F.
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by Katia F.
I really want to love this concealer. It is a full coverage, even when it says it medium full, its definitely a full cover. It cover all my dark circles, and its weightless, natural looking and felling. You will need a good moisturizer, I mean, a really good one, otherwise it will settle in your fines lines, Im talking about under eyes use. I tried all that I have, prime, brushes, beauty blender, finger and still no luck for me. In the other hand it was amazing for my acnes marks and spots. I will recommend for a friends who doesn’t have the same combination skins as me, because it worthy .
2 months agoSeven hills, OH
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by Angelina S.
Review for: 202 Light - golden tone for light skin. golden undertone.
I have tried tons of concealers and this is far superior to any other concealer I've ever tried including tartes shape tape which used to be my stand by! I barely had to blend as it was just the perfect shade to use on top of the foundation that I was also trying by this brand. I typically have to touch up any concealer throughout the day while working but didnt even have a chance to touch it up at work today and came home and my eye bags were still covered perfectly by this concealer. I used my typical Mac setting spray and used the Shiseido Radiant powder on top of the foundation and concealer on my skin and it all stayed perfect during my typical 8 hour day. It also has a nice smell too it and is not heavy at all. Plus I really loved the applicator!!! I would highly recommend this product and will be purchasing it in the future once this runs out! Photo of myself taken 8 hours after wear - unretouched throughout the day so dont judge me too harshly just illustrating how amazing the product stayed on my face!
2 months ago
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by Anna H.
Review for: 103 Fair - rose tone for fair skin. rose undertone.
My new holy grail concealer does exist! I have been looking for the perfect concealer (and foundation) for a while now thankfully I received the Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer complimentary thanks to Influenster VoxBox and now I am in love. Finally a concealer that matches my skin tone and I don't have to mix and it cover all my imperfections like acne scars and dark circles with just a small amount. It never feels heavy and lasts all day until I take it off!
This is a serious concealer because the day it arrived I was struggling with some blemishes and when I used it, the next day when getting ready for work I applied and I looked in the mirror and didn't even remember where the pimples were this Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer is that good! This is a medium to full coverage in my opinion and its so perfect for my combination currently more oily skin type! I also highly recommend their foundation and setting powder!
Thanks Influenster for complimentary VoxBox.
Thanks Influenster for complimentary VoxBox.
5 days agoMilford , PA
SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer uploaded by Karla G.
Review for: 201 Light - balanced tone for light skin. neutral undertone.
I usually don’t suggest a spot concealer to be used alone to cover a spot. Usually I’d suggest you prime, spot conceal (set in between if the spot is bad) then foundation then re- spot conceal if needed, then translucent powder. This concealer tho is so great all alone. It doesn’t move, it’s not thick but color corrects instantly with no fuss! Supposedly it self refreshes which is cool. I’ve used this concealer for hours without a touch up. Shiseido has stepped up those game with this one for sure! SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer
5 days ago
So I got this foundation from my #ShiseidoSynchro Voxbox to try out for free! I was so disappointed to find out that the shade too light for my skin. But I did try it out because I thought it would be good to know how well it worked. I am usually oily/combo but have been going through a retinol stage that makes me dry and flakey on my bad days. Just like the foundation I tried out, it didn't cling to any dry patches. Felt like it stayed on. Didn't feel cakey either. It provided good coverage, a little went a long way. Also. I really liked the applicator tip. I literally needed only a little dab for any coverage. I didn't see my oil set in and it didn't rub off.
17 days agoBaltimore, MD
Review for: 101 Fair - balanced tone for fairest skin. neutral undertone.
I am such a concealer snob! I have tried so many concealers and am very particular about what I use. I have very finicky undereyes that are extremely dry with some signs of aging. I almost never use powder under my eyes as I find I would rather deal with a little creasing and tab it out than have my under eyes look extremely crepey and drier than the sahara desert. I was so surprised by this concealer. It applied nicely with a brush, sponge or fingertips and sat really nicely. It wasn't drying at all and left my undereyes looking pretty hydrated. I was concerned that because it appeared more hydrating that it may slip around/crease quite a bit without powder, but it really didn't. It stayed put and I didn't find that it creased anymore than some of my other favorites (NARs soft matte, Laura Mercier, Charlotte Tilbury, and Marc Jacobs). I wore this with a few different foundations and it played well with all of them. I really like the applicator - it's different and works well to get into the corners. I found this to be medium coverage so if you are someone that likes a full coverage or matte concealer, this would not be for you. I only used this under the eyes and center of my face. I am not sure if this would be great to spot conceal as it is more radiant (in my opinion) and offers more of a medium coverage. I am in my mid 30s with some signs of aging (fine lines) and think this would work beautifully for those with mature skin. I also think those with dry skin would love this concealer! Overall, I really liked this and will keep it in my rotation. It is a tad light but will probably work really well for my winter complexion. I took one star off as it is pretty small - you don't get much product for the price.*I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
a day agoPhoenixville, PA
Review for: 202 Light - golden tone for light skin. golden undertone.
I love getting vox boxes and I received this item and the foundation this past month. When I first used this concealer I wasn't a big fan. One of the reason is because there was a lot of product on brush. I had to put a few swipes back in the container. However, by the next 2-3 uses I actually became a fan. This concealer was long lasting and made my skin look so amazing! I don't really have an issue with bags under my eyes but this concealer made my eyes pop more! And it was an amazing coverup when I had a breakout. I found that setting it with powder or a spray works best. It gives it longevity. I definitely will be purchasing it in the future!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
14 days ago
Jen B. 13 days ago
You will love it. I blend mine on with a blender ball and it looks so natural and the coverage is amazing!