BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maeghan S.
Review for: Neutral 2 more...
I applied the foundation using a blending bud. I was pleased with the application and the coverage. The neutral 2 turned out to match my skin tone pretty well. I'm not wearing any concealer in this photo. I used Younique setting spray to keep it locked in place, and right now after about 4 hours, I see some oxidation, but not much, and it has stayed in place. I'd describe the finish as natural - not totally matte but not too dewy! Feels light on the skin. This photo was taken just after application.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!

#synchroskin #complimentary @influensterca @shiseido Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I like this foundation i only got the sample first but im definitely going buy the full size soon. It doesnt get cakey when you apply it to your face. It does look natural and it doesnt make my face too oily. I love it.
Nino N.
This foundation is amazing for oily skin. It is light, has matte finish and full coverage. It is not cheap, but still worth the price. Strongly recommended!
Andreana B.
Newmarket
My absolute favourite new foundation! I have oily skin. This wears like a dream.. it applies equally well with either a blender or a brush. Very little will cover to a beautiful, natural finish that looks flawless but also like skin. Very buildable and long wearing. Highly recommend trying this one out.#obsessed
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This foundation is designed to reflect the optimum amount of light so skin doesn't look fat this long lasting formula releases anti-inflamnatory and absorbing ingredients to neutralize redness and reduce shine.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Rose 2 more...
I've been looking for a medium/full coverage foundation that is not heavy/cakey. This claims to be medium/ buildable w. a semi-matte, natural finish that is ultra-smooth and weightless. It's supposed to maintain clarity, prevent creasing & fading and shine all day.

My skin type is combo - oily, large pores, acne & acne scars. Fair - light skin with freckles, pink-neutral undertones.

Sephora doesn't currently offer Rose 1, so I opted for Rose 2. It dries slightly darker then my natural winter skin. I'm fairly happy with my choice as it's difficult to choose your shade online VS in store where it is not yet offered.

First impression: slightly runny, oily/smooth texture (this did make me a little nervous). I used a brush to blend it into my skin which covered nicely. It is a light - medium coverage and can be built up without looking masky or cakey where layered & does dry to a natural semi-matte. With my oils it does not combat that problem all day but does stay fresh/natural.

Julie B.
Georgetown, NV
#gotitfree to try and fell in love with it. Incredible product and coverage however a little pricey for me
Aleisa M.
This foundation is a hidden gem that no one talks about! I forgot how I heard about this but I decided to try it out and immediately fell in love. It’s a perfect color match for me (Golden 4) and really leaves you GLOWING as if you just had a facial or moisturizer heavily.
Stephanie T.
This foundation makes my skin look flawless. It has a buildable coverage and doesn't make it look like I'm wearing foundation. Lightweight and lasts all day!
Morgan M.
Simi Valley, CA
This foundation in a medium to full coverage foundation. It sits nicely on the skin and lasts all day. If you have some dry patches it will cling a bit. I prefer wearing this foundation in the summer
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?