15 colors available

BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
susannah v.
susannah v.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Golden 2
Absolutely one of my holy grails! Amazing coverage with a flawless, poreless, matte finish. It will literally last you all day!! It feels so lightweight and comfortable. Totally recommend this!
Maeghan S.
Maeghan S.
Review for: Neutral 2
I applied the foundation using a blending bud. I was pleased with the application and the coverage. The neutral 2 turned out to match my skin tone pretty well. I'm not wearing any concealer in this photo. I used Younique setting spray to keep it locked in place, and right now after about 4 hours, I see some oxidation, but not much, and it has stayed in place. I'd describe the finish as natural - not totally matte but not too dewy! Feels light on the skin. This photo was taken just after application.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!

#synchroskin #complimentary @influensterca @shiseido Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Diana M.
Diana M.
I so love this product! Not only because it is super light on the skin but also because it lasts longer compared to your usual foundation because of its size. It gives me a no makeup look which is great! I trust Shiseido foundation because it doesn't give me breakouts.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF20, Neutral 2
This has been my favorite foundation this summer! Its lightweight, provides a medium, coverage, but is buildable. . lasts long. I LOVE the look it gives to my skin, it's a very natural finish. It's a little bit more than what I would normally pay for foundation, but this one is worth it
Amy T.
Amy T.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF20, Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz
Okay i don't remember what made me try this foundation but i am very glad i did. it has taken the place of my Too Faced Born this Way Foundation. i usually wear the shade snow in that one and in Shiseido i have found that neutral 1 is a great match for me just for reference. I love it because it looks like skin. it's demi matte so it's not matte and it's not dewy but just looks like skin. It seems to last pretty well. i do always set with a light dusting of translucent powder. it has pretty good coverage. i would say like a med coverage. if you have bad acne and or a lot of scaring this is probably not gonna cover everything on it's own but i would recommend using this and just touching up with a concealer honestly instead of layering more and more makeup. Seems to hold up pretty well through the heat and sweat. It does not have an obnoxious smell. Works well with a brush or a sponge. i personally like using my beauty blender for a more natural look. i'm all about the natural no makeup, makeup look and if thats something that you like or look for in a foundation then i thinnk you will adore this one the same way i do. it's beautiful.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Middletown, DE
I have been on a quest for many years to find the perfect foundation.  I want something that looks natural, covers all of my dark spots, won't settle into fine lines, and lasts all day. This has posed quite a challenge! I've tried everything from Revlon Colorstay to Urban Decay All Nighter. Well finally I think I have found a foundation that meets my list! This foundation is light yet provides tons of coverage. It's buildable and lasts all day. If you are like me and looking for the perfect foundation, you have to check this out! So happy to have finally found a foundation that I love!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Durham, NC
I am in love with this foundation! I received a sample of it from Sephora with an order and tried it and wish I had more! The coverage is great without feeling heavy. Your skin feels super smooth after. I love that I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation. When my current foundation runs out I'll be purchasing this one!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I like this foundation i only got the sample first but im definitely going buy the full size soon. It doesnt get cakey when you apply it to your face. It does look natural and it doesnt make my face too oily. I love it.
Kacper N.
Kacper N.
Antwerp
This is by far the best foundation that I've ever used. It stays on all day, doesn't settle into fine lines and prevents excessive shine, which is a miracle for my oily skin. It has medium, buildable coverage and a natural/matte finish. It's very liquidy and feels light on the skin. The only drawback is that it contains chemical sunscreen which can irritate your skin if you're sensitive to it. It also will cause flashback. Other than that, it's just fantastic.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Davie, FL
Perfect everyday foundation for someone with combination skin. It literally still looks like my skin, nothing too cakey or heavy. You can even build it up for special occasions and it still won't get cakey. 10/10 would recommend! Will continue to repurchase.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Dorea G.
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?
Lyn H.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)