BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Allyson Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I never buy high end foundations but I decided to try this one out when I got a Sephora gift card for my birthday and I am not disappointed at all! Great color match and it feels so incredibly smooth when I put it on. It really does feel like my skin, it doesn't feel like I have layers of foundation on.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Golden 3 more...
This foundation is amazing! It covers my redness on my cheeks without looking cakey or unnatural. It provides great coverage that lasts me through a full 8hr workday. I apply it with a beauty blender and my skin glows! It is a satin like matte like finish, hard to describe because it's not completely matte, it looks natural. At $45 it is on the higher end but to me the quality is so worth it! Golden 3 is a great color for light to medium olive skin. I could probably use golden 4 also in the summer when I have more of a tan.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
This foundation is really good. It last for long time throughout the day and I would for sure get this again. Plus it wasn't too much money around 45 dollars
Angelica H.
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz more...
BEST FOUNDATION EVER
I have tried every foundation on the market (Armani, Dior, YSL, Makeupforever, etc.) and NOTHING even comes close to this foundation. I never write reviews but I am so obsessed with this foundation. I use about two pumps which perfectly covers everything and after a few minutes, the foundation adjusts to perfectly match my skin tone. It is so lightweight and has a beautiful matte finish. And the best part is that it stays on like this all day without wearing off. Seriously the absolute best! A must try!
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?