BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Raquel P.
California
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz
Super long lasting just not a matte as I would like it to be you would need to power a few times through out the day if you are oily I this this is good for someone with dry skin it's very easy to apply I prefer using it with a foundation brush I would recommend it to someone with dry skin
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this foundation after watching youtubers use it. I normally stick to tinted moisturizers or bb creams but I went for this because I was really curious about it. I really like it. It's a good color match and works well with my dry skin. I like the finish and it provides a really nice base for makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Neutral 2
I received this foundation in my shiseido voxbox this month and was excited to try it out as I've never tried any makeup from this brand before. At first I though it looked very oily and watery, but after applying it seemed to dry on the skin fairly well and didn't look as oily as it did before applying. The finish was matte and lasted most of the day without any touch ups although I did use the too faced setting spray. I would recommend going this foundation a try but only if your skin isn't oily to begin with.
Donna E.
Quezon City
Review for: Golden 4
This is an amazing foundation, but I gave it 4 stars because I'm holding out for that ONE foundation that would meet all my needs. I love that I forget I have foundation on whenever I wear this, and it has a beautiful satin finish that never looks dry or cakey. Coverage is a solid medium that's buildable without getting cakey. Also, Golden 4 is a perfect match to my warm olive skin tone (MAC NC37 to 40). However, it transfers notoriously, and I suspect that it's because I have oily/combination skin while this is a water-based foundation. My  remedy to that is to prime with a "sticky" primer (not a silicone one), bake on the oiliest parts of my face (i.e., nose and chin), and use a setting spray.

(Disclaimer: YMMV)
Maeghan S.
Review for: Neutral 2
I applied the foundation using a blending bud. I was pleased with the application and the coverage. The neutral 2 turned out to match my skin tone pretty well. I'm not wearing any concealer in this photo. I used Younique setting spray to keep it locked in place, and right now after about 4 hours, I see some oxidation, but not much, and it has stayed in place. I'd describe the finish as natural - not totally matte but not too dewy! Feels light on the skin. This photo was taken just after application.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!

#synchroskin #complimentary @influensterca @shiseido Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
A light to medium coverage foundation. It is very light weight and applies nicely with a beauty blender. Although I have never tried the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, from YouTube videos I can tell that this foundation has a similar coverage and finish.
Anote T.
El Cajon
It is really nice and light so you don't feel a lot of thick layers on skin and I liked it
Sonoko R.
I purchased this in Golden 2. I have a combination skin with some dry patches. I was curious about Advanced Sensing Technology that this foundation is formulated with that suppose to creates a dynamic synchronization with my skin's condition. With buildable medium coverage and SPF 20, I thought it would be perfect for summer. This foundation turned out to be very unique from other foundations that I've tried before. It went on as a liquid but as it dried, the consistency became more like a powder, which is still very easy to blend or smooth out. It left my face with velvety feel. It gave me natural yet luminous finish that lasted all day with primer. Following the usage, I applied this evenly from the center of my face, next to my nose, outward for each side. I usually use beauty blender to apply my foundation but for some reason, I liked it better without using it. Unlike some reviews that I've read, I still had a problem with my dry patches but overall, I'm happier and felt prettier using this foundation than the other ones that I've been using.
Kirsten G.
APO, AE
Review for: Neutral 2
I went to my local counters trying to buy a different foundation. I ended up talking with a Shiseido rep about this foundation. I've been using it for about two weeks and I'm really impressed with it. The only thing I am not totally in love with is the coverage right off the bat. I like a medium to full coverage, and this is light to medium. However, the foundation is buildable in coverage-which helps. It feels like a serum foundation and almost dries down to a somewhat powdery finish. I would say the finish is a Demi matte... It's not a flat matte but it's not super luminous. It has SPF 20, another added bonus. This was also a perfect color match for me. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out. I am very happy with my purchase!
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Rose 2
I've been looking for a medium/full coverage foundation that is not heavy/cakey. This claims to be medium/ buildable w. a semi-matte, natural finish that is ultra-smooth and weightless. It's supposed to maintain clarity, prevent creasing & fading and shine all day.

My skin type is combo - oily, large pores, acne & acne scars. Fair - light skin with freckles, pink-neutral undertones.

Sephora doesn't currently offer Rose 1, so I opted for Rose 2. It dries slightly darker then my natural winter skin. I'm fairly happy with my choice as it's difficult to choose your shade online VS in store where it is not yet offered.

First impression: slightly runny, oily/smooth texture (this did make me a little nervous). I used a brush to blend it into my skin which covered nicely. It is a light - medium coverage and can be built up without looking masky or cakey where layered & does dry to a natural semi-matte. With my oils it does not combat that problem all day but does stay fresh/natural.

Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)