15 colors available

BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this foundation after watching youtubers use it. I normally stick to tinted moisturizers or bb creams but I went for this because I was really curious about it. I really like it. It's a good color match and works well with my dry skin. I like the finish and it provides a really nice base for makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Maeghan S.
Maeghan S.
Review for: Neutral 2
I applied the foundation using a blending bud. I was pleased with the application and the coverage. The neutral 2 turned out to match my skin tone pretty well. I'm not wearing any concealer in this photo. I used Younique setting spray to keep it locked in place, and right now after about 4 hours, I see some oxidation, but not much, and it has stayed in place. I'd describe the finish as natural - not totally matte but not too dewy! Feels light on the skin. This photo was taken just after application.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!

#synchroskin #complimentary @influensterca @shiseido Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
A light to medium coverage foundation. It is very light weight and applies nicely with a beauty blender. Although I have never tried the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, from YouTube videos I can tell that this foundation has a similar coverage and finish.
Anote T.
Anote T.
El Cajon
It is really nice and light so you don't feel a lot of thick layers on skin and I liked it
Sonoko R.
Sonoko R.
I purchased this in Golden 2. I have a combination skin with some dry patches. I was curious about Advanced Sensing Technology that this foundation is formulated with that suppose to creates a dynamic synchronization with my skin's condition. With buildable medium coverage and SPF 20, I thought it would be perfect for summer. This foundation turned out to be very unique from other foundations that I've tried before. It went on as a liquid but as it dried, the consistency became more like a powder, which is still very easy to blend or smooth out. It left my face with velvety feel. It gave me natural yet luminous finish that lasted all day with primer. Following the usage, I applied this evenly from the center of my face, next to my nose, outward for each side. I usually use beauty blender to apply my foundation but for some reason, I liked it better without using it. Unlike some reviews that I've read, I still had a problem with my dry patches but overall, I'm happier and felt prettier using this foundation than the other ones that I've been using.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
APO, AE
Review for: Neutral 2
I went to my local counters trying to buy a different foundation. I ended up talking with a Shiseido rep about this foundation. I've been using it for about two weeks and I'm really impressed with it. The only thing I am not totally in love with is the coverage right off the bat. I like a medium to full coverage, and this is light to medium. However, the foundation is buildable in coverage-which helps. It feels like a serum foundation and almost dries down to a somewhat powdery finish. I would say the finish is a Demi matte... It's not a flat matte but it's not super luminous. It has SPF 20, another added bonus. This was also a perfect color match for me. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out. I am very happy with my purchase!
Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Rose 2
I've been looking for a medium/full coverage foundation that is not heavy/cakey. This claims to be medium/ buildable w. a semi-matte, natural finish that is ultra-smooth and weightless. It's supposed to maintain clarity, prevent creasing & fading and shine all day.

My skin type is combo - oily, large pores, acne & acne scars. Fair - light skin with freckles, pink-neutral undertones.

Sephora doesn't currently offer Rose 1, so I opted for Rose 2. It dries slightly darker then my natural winter skin. I'm fairly happy with my choice as it's difficult to choose your shade online VS in store where it is not yet offered.

First impression: slightly runny, oily/smooth texture (this did make me a little nervous). I used a brush to blend it into my skin which covered nicely. It is a light - medium coverage and can be built up without looking masky or cakey where layered & does dry to a natural semi-matte. With my oils it does not combat that problem all day but does stay fresh/natural.

Diana M.
Diana M.
I so love this product! Not only because it is super light on the skin but also because it lasts longer compared to your usual foundation because of its size. It gives me a no makeup look which is great! I trust Shiseido foundation because it doesn't give me breakouts.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF20, Neutral 2
This has been my favorite foundation this summer! Its lightweight, provides a medium, coverage, but is buildable. . lasts long. I LOVE the look it gives to my skin, it's a very natural finish. It's a little bit more than what I would normally pay for foundation, but this one is worth it
Amy T.
Amy T.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF20, Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz
Okay i don't remember what made me try this foundation but i am very glad i did. it has taken the place of my Too Faced Born this Way Foundation. i usually wear the shade snow in that one and in Shiseido i have found that neutral 1 is a great match for me just for reference. I love it because it looks like skin. it's demi matte so it's not matte and it's not dewy but just looks like skin. It seems to last pretty well. i do always set with a light dusting of translucent powder. it has pretty good coverage. i would say like a med coverage. if you have bad acne and or a lot of scaring this is probably not gonna cover everything on it's own but i would recommend using this and just touching up with a concealer honestly instead of layering more and more makeup. Seems to hold up pretty well through the heat and sweat. It does not have an obnoxious smell. Works well with a brush or a sponge. i personally like using my beauty blender for a more natural look. i'm all about the natural no makeup, makeup look and if thats something that you like or look for in a foundation then i thinnk you will adore this one the same way i do. it's beautiful.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Dorea G.
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?
Lyn H.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)