BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maeghan S.
Review for: Neutral 2
I applied the foundation using a blending bud. I was pleased with the application and the coverage. The neutral 2 turned out to match my skin tone pretty well. I'm not wearing any concealer in this photo. I used Younique setting spray to keep it locked in place, and right now after about 4 hours, I see some oxidation, but not much, and it has stayed in place. I'd describe the finish as natural - not totally matte but not too dewy! Feels light on the skin. This photo was taken just after application.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!

#synchroskin #complimentary @influensterca @shiseido Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Donna E.
Quezon City
Review for: Golden 4
This is an amazing foundation, but I gave it 4 stars because I'm holding out for that ONE foundation that would meet all my needs. I love that I forget I have foundation on whenever I wear this, and it has a beautiful satin finish that never looks dry or cakey. Coverage is a solid medium that's buildable without getting cakey. Also, Golden 4 is a perfect match to my warm olive skin tone (MAC NC37 to 40). However, it transfers notoriously, and I suspect that it's because I have oily/combination skin while this is a water-based foundation. My  remedy to that is to prime with a "sticky" primer (not a silicone one), bake on the oiliest parts of my face (i.e., nose and chin), and use a setting spray.

(Disclaimer: YMMV)
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Neutral 2
I received this foundation in my shiseido voxbox this month and was excited to try it out as I've never tried any makeup from this brand before. At first I though it looked very oily and watery, but after applying it seemed to dry on the skin fairly well and didn't look as oily as it did before applying. The finish was matte and lasted most of the day without any touch ups although I did use the too faced setting spray. I would recommend going this foundation a try but only if your skin isn't oily to begin with.
Diana M.
I so love this product! Not only because it is super light on the skin but also because it lasts longer compared to your usual foundation because of its size. It gives me a no makeup look which is great! I trust Shiseido foundation because it doesn't give me breakouts.
Jaclyn S.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Neutral 2
This creamy and light foundation gives full coverage but feels light on the skin. The color is a great match for my fair skin and I find the coverage lasts all day!
Kacper N.
Antwerp
This is by far the best foundation that I've ever used. It stays on all day, doesn't settle into fine lines and prevents excessive shine, which is a miracle for my oily skin. It has medium, buildable coverage and a natural/matte finish. It's very liquidy and feels light on the skin. The only drawback is that it contains chemical sunscreen which can irritate your skin if you're sensitive to it. It also will cause flashback. Other than that, it's just fantastic.
Andreana B.
Newmarket
My absolute favourite new foundation! I have oily skin. This wears like a dream.. it applies equally well with either a blender or a brush. Very little will cover to a beautiful, natural finish that looks flawless but also like skin. Very buildable and long wearing. Highly recommend trying this one out.#obsessed
Edna G.
cacem, sintra
Adoro esta base, apesar de ser um.pouco cara, vale bastante a pena, e uma base bem liquida com uma ótima cobertura super hidratante, é bastante confortável e não se sente q se tem base na cara, adoro
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)