BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF20, Neutral 2
This has been my favorite foundation this summer! Its lightweight, provides a medium, coverage, but is buildable. . lasts long. I LOVE the look it gives to my skin, it's a very natural finish. It's a little bit more than what I would normally pay for foundation, but this one is worth it
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I like this foundation i only got the sample first but im definitely going buy the full size soon. It doesnt get cakey when you apply it to your face. It does look natural and it doesnt make my face too oily. I love it.
Shelby N.
Davie, FL
Perfect everyday foundation for someone with combination skin. It literally still looks like my skin, nothing too cakey or heavy. You can even build it up for special occasions and it still won't get cakey. 10/10 would recommend! Will continue to repurchase.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
I love this product on my dry skin for natural days where I just want to even out my skin tone. Easy to apply, easy to blend. Not to expensive. I think a little dewy but mostly looks like good skin. I would recommend this product.
Angelica H.
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz
BEST FOUNDATION EVER
I have tried every foundation on the market (Armani, Dior, YSL, Makeupforever, etc.) and NOTHING even comes close to this foundation. I never write reviews but I am so obsessed with this foundation. I use about two pumps which perfectly covers everything and after a few minutes, the foundation adjusts to perfectly match my skin tone. It is so lightweight and has a beautiful matte finish. And the best part is that it stays on like this all day without wearing off. Seriously the absolute best! A must try!
Nino N.
This foundation is amazing for oily skin. It is light, has matte finish and full coverage. It is not cheap, but still worth the price. Strongly recommended!
Anote T.
El Cajon
It is really nice and light so you don't feel a lot of thick layers on skin and I liked it
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
This may be the best foundation I have ever used and I just started using it. It's very light in your skin and you can barely feel it throughout the day. It's definitely worth the money and provides a full coverage
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
Shiseido foundation are so underrated but so good! I've heard people talking about their skincare but rarely ever their makeup! This foundation is high coverage , lasts all day and is not drying on my dry skin at all. It's a game changer foundation for me !
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
This foundation is really good. It last for long time throughout the day and I would for sure get this again. Plus it wasn't too much money around 45 dollars
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?