15 colors available

BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
I love this product on my dry skin for natural days where I just want to even out my skin tone. Easy to apply, easy to blend. Not to expensive. I think a little dewy but mostly looks like good skin. I would recommend this product.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Davie, FL
Perfect everyday foundation for someone with combination skin. It literally still looks like my skin, nothing too cakey or heavy. You can even build it up for special occasions and it still won't get cakey. 10/10 would recommend! Will continue to repurchase.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Durham, NC
I am in love with this foundation! I received a sample of it from Sephora with an order and tried it and wish I had more! The coverage is great without feeling heavy. Your skin feels super smooth after. I love that I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation. When my current foundation runs out I'll be purchasing this one!
susannah v.
susannah v.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Golden 2
Absolutely one of my holy grails! Amazing coverage with a flawless, poreless, matte finish. It will literally last you all day!! It feels so lightweight and comfortable. Totally recommend this!
Nino N.
Nino N.
This foundation is amazing for oily skin. It is light, has matte finish and full coverage. It is not cheap, but still worth the price. Strongly recommended!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
This may be the best foundation I have ever used and I just started using it. It's very light in your skin and you can barely feel it throughout the day. It's definitely worth the money and provides a full coverage
Anote T.
Anote T.
El Cajon
It is really nice and light so you don't feel a lot of thick layers on skin and I liked it
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
Shiseido foundation are so underrated but so good! I've heard people talking about their skincare but rarely ever their makeup! This foundation is high coverage , lasts all day and is not drying on my dry skin at all. It's a game changer foundation for me !
Simone B.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
This foundation is really good. It last for long time throughout the day and I would for sure get this again. Plus it wasn't too much money around 45 dollars
Maeghan S.
Maeghan S.
Review for: Neutral 2
I applied the foundation using a blending bud. I was pleased with the application and the coverage. The neutral 2 turned out to match my skin tone pretty well. I'm not wearing any concealer in this photo. I used Younique setting spray to keep it locked in place, and right now after about 4 hours, I see some oxidation, but not much, and it has stayed in place. I'd describe the finish as natural - not totally matte but not too dewy! Feels light on the skin. This photo was taken just after application.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!

#synchroskin #complimentary @influensterca @shiseido Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Dorea G.
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?
Lyn H.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)