BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Golden 3 more...
This foundation is amazing! It covers my redness on my cheeks without looking cakey or unnatural. It provides great coverage that lasts me through a full 8hr workday. I apply it with a beauty blender and my skin glows! It is a satin like matte like finish, hard to describe because it's not completely matte, it looks natural. At $45 it is on the higher end but to me the quality is so worth it! Golden 3 is a great color for light to medium olive skin. I could probably use golden 4 also in the summer when I have more of a tan.
Angelica H.
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz more...
BEST FOUNDATION EVER
I have tried every foundation on the market (Armani, Dior, YSL, Makeupforever, etc.) and NOTHING even comes close to this foundation. I never write reviews but I am so obsessed with this foundation. I use about two pumps which perfectly covers everything and after a few minutes, the foundation adjusts to perfectly match my skin tone. It is so lightweight and has a beautiful matte finish. And the best part is that it stays on like this all day without wearing off. Seriously the absolute best! A must try!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this foundation after watching youtubers use it. I normally stick to tinted moisturizers or bb creams but I went for this because I was really curious about it. I really like it. It's a good color match and works well with my dry skin. I like the finish and it provides a really nice base for makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Chrystal M.
Lewis McChord, WA
I'm loving this foundation! I typically have combination skin but currently dealing with some dryness from using a toner that was loaded with alcohol and I do see it clinging a little to my dryness but it's not horrible. It has buildable coverage and lasted me the whole day. One of the best foundations I've tried recently!!
Allyson Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I never buy high end foundations but I decided to try this one out when I got a Sephora gift card for my birthday and I am not disappointed at all! Great color match and it feels so incredibly smooth when I put it on. It really does feel like my skin, it doesn't feel like I have layers of foundation on.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This foundation is designed to reflect the optimum amount of light so skin doesn't look fat this long lasting formula releases anti-inflamnatory and absorbing ingredients to neutralize redness and reduce shine.
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
A light to medium coverage foundation. It is very light weight and applies nicely with a beauty blender. Although I have never tried the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, from YouTube videos I can tell that this foundation has a similar coverage and finish.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
The BEST foundation I've tried so far-hands down! It blends in perfectly and hides your pores and imperfections. It lasts all day and coming from this extremely oily skinned girl, that's saying a lot! My skin looks like I have a perfect skin day, not a cakey makeup day.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
Shiseido foundation are so underrated but so good! I've heard people talking about their skincare but rarely ever their makeup! This foundation is high coverage , lasts all day and is not drying on my dry skin at all. It's a game changer foundation for me !
Kaitlin T.
This has definitely earned a place on my top shelf. With the right application, this looks flawless and airbrushed. The best part is it feels like nothing going on the skin. It's thin and serum-like without any oiliness sometimes associated with serum foundations. The shade range isn't the greatest, but I can look past that!
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?