15 colors available

BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maryanne Z.
Maryanne Z.
This foundation is hands down the best I have ever used. My skin is very oily and acne prone, with spots of redness. I have had a very hard time finding a foundation that works for me. I have never found one I really like, usually just find one that I can deal with. Previously I was using MUFE Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation, but I felt like it no longer worked for me (maybe it never did, I just thought it did) and was looking cakey rather than matte. I decided to give this a go because the reviews were great, especially for those with oily skin. It's amazing. It blends into my skin so nicely. It's light and thinner in consistency than most foundations I've used, yet it covers pretty well. It gives such a natural, radiant look, even when built up for slightly fuller coverage and never ever feels heavy. I haven't had any issues with breakouts. Blush and bronzer apply and blend very smoothly over it. It last me almost all day and has SPF 20. I can't get over how much I love it. On top of everything else Rose 2 is an absolutely PERFECT match for my skin.
Sonoko R.
Sonoko R.
I purchased this in Golden 2. I have a combination skin with some dry patches. I was curious about Advanced Sensing Technology that this foundation is formulated with that suppose to creates a dynamic synchronization with my skin's condition. With buildable medium coverage and SPF 20, I thought it would be perfect for summer. This foundation turned out to be very unique from other foundations that I've tried before. It went on as a liquid but as it dried, the consistency became more like a powder, which is still very easy to blend or smooth out. It left my face with velvety feel. It gave me natural yet luminous finish that lasted all day with primer. Following the usage, I applied this evenly from the center of my face, next to my nose, outward for each side. I usually use beauty blender to apply my foundation but for some reason, I liked it better without using it. Unlike some reviews that I've read, I still had a problem with my dry patches but overall, I'm happier and felt prettier using this foundation than the other ones that I've been using.
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Pewaukee, WI
Pros: I think I have finally found my holy grail foundation! I had been searching for so long and finally came to this. It has the perfect thin, silky, smooth formula with a powdery finish once it sets but doesn't cling on to dry patches. I am very picky with formula because I need the consistency to be THIN and not feel CAKEY- this foundation gives me everything I've ever looked for to create a perfect base. Your skin will look and feel like true velvet. It feels like nothing on your face, yet you can build it up to full coverage. With almost every foundation I suggest a beauty blender or real techniques sponge, but this foundation is good with a sponge and a brush!

One con: the shades! There's many shades for lighter skin tones, but extremely limited on deeper skin tones. I am w6 in L'Oréal true match. Golden 4 is too light and golden 5 is too dark so I needed to buy two bottles :/
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
APO, AE
Review for: Neutral 2
I went to my local counters trying to buy a different foundation. I ended up talking with a Shiseido rep about this foundation. I've been using it for about two weeks and I'm really impressed with it. The only thing I am not totally in love with is the coverage right off the bat. I like a medium to full coverage, and this is light to medium. However, the foundation is buildable in coverage-which helps. It feels like a serum foundation and almost dries down to a somewhat powdery finish. I would say the finish is a Demi matte... It's not a flat matte but it's not super luminous. It has SPF 20, another added bonus. This was also a perfect color match for me. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out. I am very happy with my purchase!
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
So, I live in Louisiana where both the temperature and the humidity are equally as high. I have a big collection of foundations, and I have been struggling to find the right foundation here lately to combat the weather. Well, I grabbed this one, and it really has been a God send. It is mid-to-full, build able coverage on my face, but it feels very light! It has SPF. The shade is spot-on for my olive skin. It is expensive, but it is 100% worth it. I have found my makeup will actually stay on my face all day while wearing it, and you know --- that is EVERYTHING to me! Holy grail for sure!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Golden 3
This foundation is amazing! It covers my redness on my cheeks without looking cakey or unnatural. It provides great coverage that lasts me through a full 8hr workday. I apply it with a beauty blender and my skin glows! It is a satin like matte like finish, hard to describe because it's not completely matte, it looks natural. At $45 it is on the higher end but to me the quality is so worth it! Golden 3 is a great color for light to medium olive skin. I could probably use golden 4 also in the summer when I have more of a tan.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz
BEST FOUNDATION EVER
I have tried every foundation on the market (Armani, Dior, YSL, Makeupforever, etc.) and NOTHING even comes close to this foundation. I never write reviews but I am so obsessed with this foundation. I use about two pumps which perfectly covers everything and after a few minutes, the foundation adjusts to perfectly match my skin tone. It is so lightweight and has a beautiful matte finish. And the best part is that it stays on like this all day without wearing off. Seriously the absolute best! A must try!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this foundation after watching youtubers use it. I normally stick to tinted moisturizers or bb creams but I went for this because I was really curious about it. I really like it. It's a good color match and works well with my dry skin. I like the finish and it provides a really nice base for makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
This has definitely earned a place on my top shelf. With the right application, this looks flawless and airbrushed. The best part is it feels like nothing going on the skin. It's thin and serum-like without any oiliness sometimes associated with serum foundations. The shade range isn't the greatest, but I can look past that!
Chrystal M.
Chrystal M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I'm loving this foundation! I typically have combination skin but currently dealing with some dryness from using a toner that was loaded with alcohol and I do see it clinging a little to my dryness but it's not horrible. It has buildable coverage and lasted me the whole day. One of the best foundations I've tried recently!!
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Dorea G.
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?
Lyn H.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)