Dorea G.
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Ace H.
Ace H.
8 months, 1 week ago
I have combination skin for most of the year except summer and this has been my holy grail foundation pretty much. It is a medium coverage, liquid to powder semi-matte formula so it doesn't negate shine completely but it blends with the skins natural oils in a way that just makes you look like you have healthy skin. During the winter months right now it lasts me anywhere from 8-10 hours with only a bit of creasing near my nose. I wear pretty natural makeup so I love it but if you prefer a super matte look this might not be for you. Hope this helps!
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Marlton, NJ
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have super oily skin in my t zone the end of the day I'm dewy but not greasy. One of the best for oil control I've found definitely
JoeyLynn S.
JoeyLynn S.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes I have tried this foundation and I have oily/combo skin and it honestly works amazing with full coverage which usually lasts me all throughout my day even 10 hours of work and through another 4-5 hours with my kids...I'm obsessed with it right now and it's for sure my go to for my long busy days :)
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
1 year, 3 months ago
Its not bad. I have oily skin and even though I set my foundation it always breaks up around my nose and forehead because of the oil.