Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Rose 2
I've been looking for a medium/full coverage foundation that is not heavy/cakey. This claims to be medium/ buildable w. a semi-matte, natural finish that is ultra-smooth and weightless. It's supposed to maintain clarity, prevent creasing & fading and shine all day.

My skin type is combo - oily, large pores, acne & acne scars. Fair - light skin with freckles, pink-neutral undertones.

Sephora doesn't currently offer Rose 1, so I opted for Rose 2. It dries slightly darker then my natural winter skin. I'm fairly happy with my choice as it's difficult to choose your shade online VS in store where it is not yet offered.

First impression: slightly runny, oily/smooth texture (this did make me a little nervous). I used a brush to blend it into my skin which covered nicely. It is a light - medium coverage and can be built up without looking masky or cakey where layered & does dry to a natural semi-matte. With my oils it does not combat that problem all day but does stay fresh/natural.