Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Pewaukee, WI
Pros: I think I have finally found my holy grail foundation! I had been searching for so long and finally came to this. It has the perfect thin, silky, smooth formula with a powdery finish once it sets but doesn't cling on to dry patches. I am very picky with formula because I need the consistency to be THIN and not feel CAKEY- this foundation gives me everything I've ever looked for to create a perfect base. Your skin will look and feel like true velvet. It feels like nothing on your face, yet you can build it up to full coverage. With almost every foundation I suggest a beauty blender or real techniques sponge, but this foundation is good with a sponge and a brush!

One con: the shades! There's many shades for lighter skin tones, but extremely limited on deeper skin tones. I am w6 in L'Oréal true match. Golden 4 is too light and golden 5 is too dark so I needed to buy two bottles :/