Maryanne Z.
This foundation is hands down the best I have ever used. My skin is very oily and acne prone, with spots of redness. I have had a very hard time finding a foundation that works for me. I have never found one I really like, usually just find one that I can deal with. Previously I was using MUFE Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation, but I felt like it no longer worked for me (maybe it never did, I just thought it did) and was looking cakey rather than matte. I decided to give this a go because the reviews were great, especially for those with oily skin. It's amazing. It blends into my skin so nicely. It's light and thinner in consistency than most foundations I've used, yet it covers pretty well. It gives such a natural, radiant look, even when built up for slightly fuller coverage and never ever feels heavy. I haven't had any issues with breakouts. Blush and bronzer apply and blend very smoothly over it. It last me almost all day and has SPF 20. I can't get over how much I love it. On top of everything else Rose 2 is an absolutely PERFECT match for my skin.