Sonoko R.
Sonoko R.
I purchased this in Golden 2. I have a combination skin with some dry patches. I was curious about Advanced Sensing Technology that this foundation is formulated with that suppose to creates a dynamic synchronization with my skin's condition. With buildable medium coverage and SPF 20, I thought it would be perfect for summer. This foundation turned out to be very unique from other foundations that I've tried before. It went on as a liquid but as it dried, the consistency became more like a powder, which is still very easy to blend or smooth out. It left my face with velvety feel. It gave me natural yet luminous finish that lasted all day with primer. Following the usage, I applied this evenly from the center of my face, next to my nose, outward for each side. I usually use beauty blender to apply my foundation but for some reason, I liked it better without using it. Unlike some reviews that I've read, I still had a problem with my dry patches but overall, I'm happier and felt prettier using this foundation than the other ones that I've been using.