BY SHISEIDO

An innovative, oil-free and long-lasting foundation with medium buildable coverage that beautifully enhances your complexion by harmonizing with your skin for a natural-looking finish. Flawlessly undetectable and better than bare skin, this foundation feels uniquely airy and silky on skin. It helps maintain skin's clarity and prevent shine, creasing, and fading all day while Advanced Sensing Technology dynamically synchronizes with skin's unique condition for a beautiful-looking complexion. It's formulated with SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Protection to help prevent skin roughness and damage caused by oxidation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Golden 2
This has recently been my go-to foundation. I tend to be dry and flaky in the winter and this is perfect for my dry skin. I use this with a hydrating moisturizer & it doesn’t emphasize my dry patches. It’s buildable coverage and has a really perfect finish
Raquel P.
California
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz
Super long lasting just not a matte as I would like it to be you would need to power a few times through out the day if you are oily I this this is good for someone with dry skin it's very easy to apply I prefer using it with a foundation brush I would recommend it to someone with dry skin
susannah v.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Golden 2
Absolutely one of my holy grails! Amazing coverage with a flawless, poreless, matte finish. It will literally last you all day!! It feels so lightweight and comfortable. Totally recommend this!
Amy T.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF20, Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Neutral 1 1 oz
Okay i don't remember what made me try this foundation but i am very glad i did. it has taken the place of my Too Faced Born this Way Foundation. i usually wear the shade snow in that one and in Shiseido i have found that neutral 1 is a great match for me just for reference. I love it because it looks like skin. it's demi matte so it's not matte and it's not dewy but just looks like skin. It seems to last pretty well. i do always set with a light dusting of translucent powder. it has pretty good coverage. i would say like a med coverage. if you have bad acne and or a lot of scaring this is probably not gonna cover everything on it's own but i would recommend using this and just touching up with a concealer honestly instead of layering more and more makeup. Seems to hold up pretty well through the heat and sweat. It does not have an obnoxious smell. Works well with a brush or a sponge. i personally like using my beauty blender for a more natural look. i'm all about the natural no makeup, makeup look and if thats something that you like or look for in a foundation then i thinnk you will adore this one the same way i do. it's beautiful.
Gina M.
Middletown, DE
I have been on a quest for many years to find the perfect foundation.  I want something that looks natural, covers all of my dark spots, won't settle into fine lines, and lasts all day. This has posed quite a challenge! I've tried everything from Revlon Colorstay to Urban Decay All Nighter. Well finally I think I have found a foundation that meets my list! This foundation is light yet provides tons of coverage. It's buildable and lasts all day. If you are like me and looking for the perfect foundation, you have to check this out! So happy to have finally found a foundation that I love!
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
A light to medium coverage foundation. It is very light weight and applies nicely with a beauty blender. Although I have never tried the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, from YouTube videos I can tell that this foundation has a similar coverage and finish.
Shelly M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my absolute Super Hero foundation for my 47yo skin. It gives me great coverage of discoloration, a beautiful skin like soft finish, and does not settle into my lines or wrinkles. I can always count on it wearing all day long, and I feel really PRETTY when I'm wearing it!
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
Shiseido foundation are so underrated but so good! I've heard people talking about their skincare but rarely ever their makeup! This foundation is high coverage , lasts all day and is not drying on my dry skin at all. It's a game changer foundation for me !
Sarah Z.
Durham, NC
I am in love with this foundation! I received a sample of it from Sephora with an order and tried it and wish I had more! The coverage is great without feeling heavy. Your skin feels super smooth after. I love that I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation. When my current foundation runs out I'll be purchasing this one!
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Review for: Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF20, Neutral 2
This has been my favorite foundation this summer! Its lightweight, provides a medium, coverage, but is buildable. . lasts long. I LOVE the look it gives to my skin, it's a very natural finish. It's a little bit more than what I would normally pay for foundation, but this one is worth it
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
How is this foundation suited for oily skin?
Dorea G.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? How does it last?
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
Does anyone know if Shiseido tests their products on animals? Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I just bought this one.
Rachelle W.
How does this foundation fare on drier skin?
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Anyone know what this color is supposed to be in their old color coding system? Thank you :-)