BY SHISEIDO

Reveal your beauty by responding to your skin.

A smart, oil-free, long-lasting foundation that beautifully enhances your complexion. Maintains skin’s clarity while preventing shine, creasing and fading all day long. Flawlessly undetectable like it belongs to your skin, this innovative formula with medium, buildable coverage and a modern matte, natural finish feels uniquely airy and silky on skin.

• Formulated with Advanced Sensing Technology that creates a dynamic synchronization with your skin’s condition for a beautiful look.
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Dermatologist-tested.Non-comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Shake before use. Apply after skincare, smoothing on evenly from the center of the face outward and build to your desired coverage with additional layers.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Mother of Thyme Extract helps prevent skin damage caused by oxidation.*in vitro tests
  • St. John's Wort Extract helps prevent skin roughness.*in vitro tests

Neutral 1-Neutral 1:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Neutral 2-Neutral 2:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Neutral 3-Neutral 3:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Neutral 4-Neutral 4:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Neutral 5-Neutral 5:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 3.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.3% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, RED 27,
Rose 2-Rose 2:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Rose 3-Rose 3:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Rose 4-Rose 4:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Golden 2-Golden 2:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Golden 3-Golden 3:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Golden 4-Golden 4:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27,
Golden 5-Golden 5:ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose OCTINOXATE 2.9% - Sunscreen TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.4% - Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:DIMETHICONE, WATER, TRIFLUOROPROPYLDIMETHYL/TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, THYMUS SERPILLUM EXTRACT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ALUMINUM DISTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-2, GLYCERIN, BHT, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYPERICUM ERECTUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ALUMINA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, GLYCERYL DIISOSTEARATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, RED 27

• I was in the makeup store looking for a good foundation a...2 Answers
CRYSTAL C.
Elk Grove, CA
Wow this foundation is great. It's light and has medium coverage but I find that you can build it up. I use Golden 3 when my skin is tanned in the summer (right now in the picture) and Golden 2 if I am not tanned. It does control oil and thats a big plus to me. It stays on still looking great and I sweated and ran. Just a little of the oil peeking through but the shine is not very shiny! Ot's like a dewy finish after. It's just absolutely beautiful. And this blends nicely too. You can't feel that you are using it.
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
My ALL TIME FAVORITE. I purchased this because it has no ingredients that will clog pores or cause breakouts, I literally get compliments on this foundation all the time! I am a nurse and it stays perfectly for 12 hrs. One thing I will add, at first I applied it with a sponge and now I bought their actual foundation brush, it looks even better applying it with a brush!! I am brunette with medium color skin I can get pale and I can get pretty tan! I’m golden 3 without tan golden 4 with
Catrina C.
I finally found my holy grail foundation! And I've tried everything - from Estee Lauder, Clinique and MAC to even pricier Dior and YSL. None of them make my skin look as flawless as this does. After a whole day of wearing it, it actually looks better! I wouldn't have believed it, but it really does! It lasts and doesn't transfer to clothing - though I do notice it'll come off if I blow my nose.

Drawbacks - the cap. It only fits one way and my first bottle, I cracked it. Beyond that, I wish they'd expand their color range. I'm wearing Neutral 1 now, but I lean more cool, and Rose 1 is too dark for me.
After I finished the first bottle, I tried Laura Mercier and I was disappointed. Shouldn't have strayed from Shiseido. Never again. LOL
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
Review for: Neutral 4/N4 more...
I would have given this product 5 stars but it has SPF in it. I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. It blends beautifully with other products. It is very easy to apply. I recommend it to my clients and friends.
Vanessa T.
Review for: Neutral 1/N1 more...
I really want to give this foundation 5 stars but because I do have to touch it up in the afternoon, it only gets 4. I feel like this makeup makes my skin look beautiful. There is a slight radiance even to the matte formulation. The color match was perfect and I have had no irritation or breakouts
Ashley P.
Miami
Review for: Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation SPF 20 - Neutral 2 - 30ml/1oz more...
I love how this leaves you with a natural on the go look! I just bought it and I’m in love! It was very hard to find my skin tone so I wish they had more shades! But overall very nice product.
Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
Review for: Rose 2/R2 more...
This is currently my go to foundation. It melts perfectly into my skin. And I have no issues with it separating through out the day. It literally only takes two pumps for the coverage I need, so the bottle lasts quite a while.
Michelle F.
Review for: Golden 3/G3 more...
It was a little difficult to determine my correct color online but after watching lots of videos, I did get it right. It isn’t quite a matte finish but that’s okay, I needed my skin to look real. I will purchase again.
Katherine M.
Review for: Neutral 1/N1 more...
Best. Foundation. Ever.

I saw this in one of PONY's makeup tutorials, and she mentioned how glowy it is so I figured I should give it a try given how cake like my Lancome foundation can be. She was right, so so right. This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used. For someone as pale as me, it can be hard finding a foundation that fits with the right shade and tone. But the Neutral 1/N1 is perfect of neutral/cooler tone pale skin. The formula itself is fantastic, I have oily skin, so most foundations turn to an oil slick after a few hours but this, however, maintains a nice natural dewy glow throughout the day. I feel like a kbeauty goddess every time I put this on in the morning because of how effortless and perfect the wear and glow is. This foundation is also very gentle and light, it will not cause break out on sensitive or acne-prone skin. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone whos searching for a glowing foundation.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
This is my new favorite holy grail foundation! However, every time I go into Nordstrom to purchase they are out of stock in pretty much every shade! So I've had to replenish both times online and even then sometimes its out of stock on there too. I really hope they aren't discontinuing because this is the only foundation to last a full shift without a touch up! It has a matte finish and moderate coverage that blends perfectly onto the skin. I have a fair light complexion with olive undertones and golden 2 is a perfect match even though it oxidizes slightly.
Paige A.
I was in the makeup store looking for a good foundation and I came across Shieido Rose 3. The first thing I loved was that it is oil free ! I have sensitive & oily skin. I’m too scared to buy this product because I don’t want to break out, my skin is my main thing in life.

Walmart