Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Rose 3/R3 more...
I received this foundation in my shiseido voxbox this month and was excited to try it out as I've never tried any makeup from this brand before. At first I though it looked very oily and watery, but after applying it seemed to dry on the skin fairly well and didn't look as oily as it did before applying. The finish was matte and lasted most of the day without any touch ups although I did use the too faced setting spray. I would recommend going this foundation a try but only if your skin isn't oily to begin with.