BeautyFaceFace MakeupShiseido
Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Achieve a lasting natural-looking brilliant glow all day.brbrA smart hydrating foundation that works with your skins condition throughout the day for a dewy glow without any shine. Advanced Sensing Technology synchronizes with skins tone and moisture levels throughout the day for a perfected complexion. Skin looks fresh and beautiful as visible fine lines and the appearance of pores are reduced. Delivers a luminous finish with buildable coverage while the lightweight serum-like texture feels as if youre wearing nothing at all. brbr Argan Oil Cranberry Seed Oil and Yuzu Seed Extract create a moisturizing effect and help skin retain moisture for youthful suppleness.br Super Bio-Moisture Network prevents an uneven finish caused by dryness for a lustrous look. br Wild Thyme Extract helps provide anti-oxidant benefits.br Delivers a luminous long-lasting finish and 8-hour hydration.br Broad Spectrum SPF 20br Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested.ulliiAllure/i Best of Beauty Award Winner 2017/lili1 oz./liliWeb ID 2457872/li/ul

Dooes it get caky and how is the coverage?
How much does it cost?
Is this product any good, does it leave a natural finish on the skin or is it for full coverage ?
Start your review of Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20!
Tabatha T.
Winter Haven, FL
Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Tabatha T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Neutral 1/N1
I love a dewy look and this is perfect. You don't get much in the way of coverage but I still love it. It's so lightweight but some how has good staying power. If you love to look dewy, on the verge of wet (lol) this is a great product. Unfortunately it's discontinued but still available on the website for sale. Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: Golden 2/G2
I saw this on a makeup artist on Instagram and he skin always looks perfect and glowy. So of course I had to try it right away. What I forget is they have lights and things to make everything look amazing! This foundation is being discontinued so once the colors are out they are out. I chose 2 of them and this is the Golden 2. In the room light I thought it looked good. I didn’t prep skin so it sat in my forehead lines. But outside it looked too light and also had maybe a little too much glow for me. I am finding now at my age that the wrong glow sits badly on my face and makes me look older I need the right glow like Westman atelier! I think the new synchro skin replaced thus so I am going to look at that and see if I like it any better
Maryanne Z.
This foundation is hands down the best I have ever used. My skin is very oily and acne prone, with spots of redness. I have had a very hard time finding a foundation that works for me. I have never found one I really like, usually just find one that I can deal with. Previously I was using MUFE Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation, but I felt like it no longer worked for me (maybe it never did, I just thought it did) and was looking cakey rather than matte. I decided to give this a go because the reviews were great, especially for those with oily skin. It's amazing. It blends into my skin so nicely. It's light and thinner in consistency than most foundations I've used, yet it covers pretty well. It gives such a natural, radiant look, even when built up for slightly fuller coverage and never ever feels heavy. I haven't had any issues with breakouts. Blush and bronzer apply and blend very smoothly over it. It last me almost all day and has SPF 20. I can't get over how much I love it. On top of everything else Rose 2 is an absolutely PERFECT match for my skin.
Symone H.
Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Symone H.
Review for: Rose 4/R4
I really love this foundation. Its lightweight with a natural, dewy finish. You dont need a lot to see a great difference. I gave it 4 stars only because the Shiseido workers did a shade match with me and it ended up being the wrong shade. That being said, it still gave flawless coverage and wasn't anything a little bronzer couldn't fix. I would definitely repurchase in another shade.
Valerie  R.
Review for: Neutral 3/N3
This foundation is amazing! It covers my redness on my cheeks without looking cakey or unnatural. It provides great coverage that lasts me through a full 8hr workday. I apply it with a beauty blender and my skin glows! It is a satin like matte like finish, hard to describe because it's not completely matte, it looks natural. At $45 it is on the higher end but to me the quality is so worth it! Golden 3 is a great color for light to medium olive skin. I could probably use golden 4 also in the summer when I have more of a tan.
Melanie P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neutral 3/N3
One of my favorite foundation. It is light weight and has a great amount of coverage. It feels like you have no makeup on and it's a dewy look. I have dry skin so it doesn't dry out my face.
Aleisa M.
This foundation is a hidden gem that no one talks about! I forgot how I heard about this but I decided to try it out and immediately fell in love. It’s a perfect color match for me (Golden 4) and really leaves you GLOWING as if you just had a facial or moisturizer heavily.
Shelly M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my absolute Super Hero foundation for my 47yo skin. It gives me great coverage of discoloration, a beautiful skin like soft finish, and does not settle into my lines or wrinkles. I can always count on it wearing all day long, and I feel really PRETTY when I'm wearing it!
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
A light to medium coverage foundation. It is very light weight and applies nicely with a beauty blender. Although I have never tried the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation, from YouTube videos I can tell that this foundation has a similar coverage and finish.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,810 reviews
Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Ruth D.
This foundation is designed to reflect the optimum amount of light so skin doesn't look fat this long lasting formula releases anti-inflamnatory and absorbing ingredients to neutralize redness and reduce shine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana D.
Beechmont, KY
il y a 3 ans
Courtney T. il y a 2 ans
You don’t gob it on, you barely have to use and do it lasts long and so worth it
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
il y a 5 ans
leyna M. il y a 5 ans
Shiseido said they stopped testing on animals in April 2013. SonI guess no would be the answer.