BY SHISEIDO

Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation utilises responsive, sensory technology to synchronise with changes in the skin condition and type throughout the day, whilst boosting the skins self-hydrating powers. The addition of glow enhancing powder brings out the skin's inner glow, creating a healthy, radiant complexion. Formulated with a feather light texture, the sheer fluid foundation provides a natural dewy finish. Boasting 8 hour hydration, the luminising solution is both comfortable and reliable, gently resting on the skin's surface to provide a lustrous and moisturised finish. 30ml see more...

Alexii✨ K.
staten island
I would say that this product give me sheer to medium coverage. This product is not buildable. It would be best applied with a damp beauty blender. I would recommend that this product would have more pigmentation and more coverage as a foundation.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I was sent a full sized bottle of this luxury foundation. I tried to find the value online in Canadian currency but all I could find was that it is worth $45 USD (which is about $58 CAD). Secondly, the colour I was sent (neutral) was a PERFECT match for my skin. I didn’t have to apply any bronzer around my neck to apply which I was super happy with. Thirdly, the application went on so smoothly. This foundation is very lightweight. Before you even put it on your face you can see on your hand that it has a very watery consistency (I didn’t love that aspect of the foundation). I applied the foundation with a beauty blender and my face looked very nice and natural. The finish is a semi-matte, which I enjoyed due to my dry skin, but one thing that I want to critique is the coverage. If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation, stay away from this one because it is very sheer to medium coverage. The day that I began testing this foundation I actually had a mini breakout. I actually needed to hide a few minimal pimples and I found that even after trying to apply layer after layer on top of my acne, it wouldn’t cover properly. I think this foundation would be a perfect summer foundation because it feels nice and lightweight on the skin.