BY SHISEIDO

The perfect shower is more than just about being clean, it’s about feeling clean and refreshed as well. Introducing, a super gentle shampoo fragranced with florals and an invigorating hint of fruit. Mild on the scalp and deliciously scented, don’t be surprised if you find yourself spending a few extra minutes with this in the shower.

Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't like to wash my hair too often because I feel how much it dried my hair out. This doesn't do that! My hair feels moisturized but I also don't have to wash it all the time because it's not oily either
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Amazing scent. Super effective and leaves my hair completely manageable and easy to style after using this product. I love the way it smells. Will be repurchasing again and again.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
This is my beach shampoo. I use this because it's so mild and if I use it daily it doesn't harm my hair or color but it cleans the sand and saltwater out of my hair. I buy it regularly. Great product.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I always like shiseido products. I knew these products from one of my friends, she said the shampoo & conditioner were very good for hair. Onetime I tried, I felt so hooked up. This is so gentle and smells wonderful. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair look healthy, full of volume, hydrated and the best part is it doesn't leave my hair a tangled mess. I will keep purchasing this before I run out and definitely recommend this.
anacristina a.
Norfolk, VA
I got a sample of this and it was pretty good. Considering repurchasing because it smelled amazing and left my hair very hydrated and super soft. I have very dry hair so for this to happen is very unusual so I will definitely give it a try and see how well my hair does.
Anastassia K.
This shampoo is not harsh on the scalp and can be used as a daily or every other day shampoo. It has a pleasant smell and requires only a little amount to rid of the oils in my hair. Would recommend to those with fine hair prone to breaking
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
I started using this product in Japan and liked it so much I kept using it. It smells great and makes my hair soft . I was using a kiehls product but wasnt seeing much of a difference so I switched. It lathers well and is priced well for how often I use it.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
I'm not huge on everyday shampooing so on the days where I mostly want to moisturize my hair I skip shampoo , but I also like to use hair products some of which have texture that I just need to wash out so this is where I reach for this ! It's support gentle on my hair and smells yummy , it doesn't strip my hair of anything it needs
Évelin C.
Lynbrook NY
Amazing shampoo. Very smelly. My hair was dry and with the shampoo it was soft and shinny. I loved. Also it is made with good ingredients. Very very very good product.
Marcia B.
Portland, ME
I like the shampoo and like the clean, fresh feeling I have after washing my hair. It does have a nice scent and is long lasting. Cleaning my hair is key.