BY SHISEIDO

A creamy stick foundation that beautifully protects skin from harmful UV rays. The creamy texture spreads evenly over the skin, leaving a dewy luminous finish. Ideal for touch ups. With exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology and ProfenseCELTM to resist aging, Shiseido sun foundations protect skin from damage caused by external aggressors such as UV rays and dryness. Resistant to water and sebum, they provide a long lasting, natural-looking finish, while safeguarding skin’s beauty for the future.

Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
I live in Hawaii and never go anywhere without my Sun Protection Stick! It matches my complexion perfectly and I can put it on in the car, at a stop light, without a mirror, just rub it in, 1,2,3 and done! I literally have an anxiety attack if I’m out of this product. It’s great for dealing with the heat of Hawaii, while participating in any sport or outdoor activity. It gives a natural makeup free look to the skin. I love it!
Finn T.
Arcata
This foundation/sunscreen can go through anything. I use this when surfing and even after as long day in the surf it is still there. Its a nice alternative to wearing makeup to the beach. Even though it has a low spa it still protects your skin all day. It is very heavy and can clog your pores easily but it is worth protecting your skin from a sunburn.
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
This covers very well and gives a flawless look and feels weightless and non greasy when applied. Plus it has good lasting power. I wanted it because of the SPF and portability. Happy I finally found this one
hanna s.
los angeles, CA
mm this is a pretty medium finish foundation, and it’s not too matte. pretty easy to blend out as well!

it’s really convenient bc i trust shiseido’s spf, so i get to knock out coverage and protection in one go.
Audra S.
Who doesn’t love anything with sun protection in it this is perfect for almost about anyone’s skin if you haven’t tried this you need to .
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Esto es INCREÍBLE LO AMO❤️😍 desde hace mucho tiempo la uso y es genial mi mamá también la usa y es divina nos cuida la cara al 100
Alyanna M.
Forever and always my favorite. Effective as sun protection, very water resistant, blends beautifully and always looks so natural.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
L w.
Works well. I liked the smell and did a great job protecting my skin from a sunburn