Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation SPF 30 to SPF 60 for Unisex uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SHISEIDO

Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Sheshiedo Sun Protection and Liquid Foundation has been providing coverage for my sensitive skin this season and so far I really like it. It goes on and feels extremely light on my face. I love that I can apply this, some mascara and a bit of gloss and Im ready for a day of beach volleyball.
Roxanna C.
Galena, OH
Obsessed with this! I have combination skin and this works perfect. It covers my under eye enough/small blemishes and doesn't look like I'm wearing a ton of concealer. I love it in the summer too because it has the nice sunscreen stuff in it :)
Rotluangpuii R.
This works really well on my skin which is usually oily. It does not make my face feel greasy or heavy. It is really light
Amy S.
I really like this foundation on holiday. It's very waterproof. I've got to say I've never really tested it out in the pool or in the sea but it does withstand the heat. It gives a very lovely natural finish, which can be quite difficult to find in a foundation with spf that does that.
VIKTORIYA R.
Perfect coverage, really longwearing. This foundation is perfet for summer, you don't need any powder over it because it looks matte