Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36 PA++ uploaded by Glanz B.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36 PA++, .14 oz

A highly nourishing lip balm that defends against powerful Uva/Uvb rays while ensuring optimal moisture balance. Glides on smoothly to give lips softness and luminosity without any filmy residue or sensation of heaviness. Replenishes moisture instantly to reverse dryness and protect against loss of radiance. May be worn alone or under lipstick. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective Uv sunscreen.

Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36 PA++
  • "People frequently don't think about protecting their lips from the sun or treating them with anti-aging properties. Ladies, this is a MUST! Shiseido Sun Protecting Lip Treatment is so amazingly moisturizing and it includes SPF To protect you from the sun. It is worth every penny!!!" in 16 reviews
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I’m not quite sure where i received the trial sample i had but this was good. It when on like“chapstick” it didn’t have a heavy waxy feeling when worn. To me it also didn’t have a smell or taste, so that’s a plus because sunscreen products don’t have the best taste if you accidentally get it near your mouth. I didn’t get a sunburn (on my lips) or any type of irritation when i wore it like i have in the past. I would purchase full size if i happened to see it and be in need of this type of product.
Prudence L.
First, it’s great that it has an SPF of 35. Other balms don’t have SPF or it ranges 15-20. However, I didn’t enjoy the white cast that it left on my lips and that it tasted like sunscreen, which made application and re-application not as enjoyable. Unfortunately it did not work for me.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
This product is a must have. I purchased mine from Sephora. I love the texture and it only has a slight scent. I’m a first time user. I’m impressed with the packaging and quality of the product. I would recommend this to my clients and friends.
Evelyn L.
I got this as a gift from my mom on my birthday. I have extremely chapped lips and all the lip balms I have tried before never worked. My mom is a huge fan of Shiseido so she got me this. I was hoping that since it is more of a high-end brand my lips will actually get better. In the end it was almost like all the other lip balms I have tried. I gave this a three star because it does include sun protection and it also lasts a pretty long time.
LaTrea R.
This is great for using before and after swimming in the summer.I received this as a gift I really liked it.This lip protectant kept my lips from chapping and left my lips baby soft.Love it.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36 PA++ just tried this. It kept lips soft. I really like products that have done sheer color to them. It worked well but not my fave for the price.
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I think this product works great but the price is something that always gets me turning down the amount of stars it has. This product makes my lips feel very moisturized and as if they have a shield on them from the sun!
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
I get this from Sephora every summer. It is one of the only spf lip balms that doesnt have a taste. My lips always seem to get burned with other brands, but never wih shiseido, love it.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I have been looking for a non greasy sun protection for my lips for ever. They usually have a bad consistency and odd smell. Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36 PA++ is amazing! I found it at Nordstrom’s and it exceeded all my expectations. It’s definitely worth the price, and I take it with my skiing as well as to the beach!
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. Its silky, shiny, and nourishing, and just the right amount of tackiness so that the shine is relatively long lasting (not sticky tho). The best part is that the sun protection lasts for up to 6 hours, even after the balm absorbs and you don't reapply. If you do apply balm habitually and/or in several layers (which I do) you will notice it does have a slight, white sheen.
Nyna P.
Does this work good on dry lip???
Belen m.
This looks amazing. Worth the money??

back