Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 32!
Daria M.
Brooklyn, NY
Glides on very smoothly. I like the texture and the fact that it contains SPF 25. I bought it in store, the price is pretty good, a bit expensive. It was my first time using it and i think i would buy it again! Definitely something you should give a try, but remember that it is a bit pricey.
Ashley B.
Grand Jct, MI
This is a very interesting eye cream. Not only does it help with dark circles and smotmoth under the eye it also protects your undereye from the sun darkening the dark circles even more.
Nancy R.
1,081 reviews
This product Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 34 Really interested in try in the future and see how good its for sun protection in my eye areas.
Renee C.
Not a fan of the shiseido sun screen line. It feels too liquidy/slimy not sure I’m getting the best coverage. That aside, my eyes were moisturized and it didn’t clash w/ my makeup. The smell was neutral.
Terri C.
This is a great product. It's best to always have protection on your face. At least 30spf. This works will on my face and everyday use.
Koreychimes
This product is absolutely AMAZING! I use it everyday when applying my morning skincare routine. It feels super light in the skin and also has a nice smell ❤
Sarah H.
Carmel, NY
Use this mostly during the summer because of the spf. Not to oily of a cream which is always nice to me.
Angel M.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. It's small so I can stuff it in my purse or bag to take with me on the go. Easy to rub on the skin without feeling as if you're ripping the skin under your eyes away.
Sylvia L.
Cibolo, TX
I love how light this product is. It goes on smoothly. I like that way it feels. I have to use it more often. I just started wearing it.
VILMA L.
tx
TRY THIS PRODUCT JUST RECENTLY. IT WAS VERY GOOD AND WILL BUY AGAIN. IT HELPS TAKE CARE OF MY EYE.

Looking for your answer?