BY SHISEIDO

A rich eye-area cream that minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and enhances skin’s radiance while providing protection against UVA/UVB rays. Minimizes the appearance of UV-induced fine lines and wrinkles and promotes resilient-looking skin. Concentrated cream texture defends against dryness. PABA-free.

Technology:

SUN-SMART TECHNOLOGY. TOTAL RELIANCE SKINCARE. Protecting skin from harmful external factors is key to keeping skin looking both beautiful and healthy. Studies have revealed that UVA rays reach deep within skin to damage cells and the body’s immune function.

Valentina L.
Orlando
I like this eye cream because goes on easily. It's white at first, but it disappears right into the skin quickly It has a nice texture that isn't too thick and it doesn't smell anything like sunscreen, I'd say this is a good eye cream to get.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Sara J.
i love that this eye cream has spf 25 in it. spf is so important to help your skin from sun damage. it firmed up the skin around my eyes and really brighten them up. made me look more awake.
Amy G.
Perfect for hot weather where the sun can highly damage your skin. I used this everyday when I lived in Hawaii. It's a perfect base for eye makeup too. It gave me a hydrated finish with no residue or sticky feeling. I'm glad I always choose Shiseido before any other skincare because I know I'll always be protected. I would recommend this for your next vacation or any day of the week because it's always best to protect your eyes and not just hydrate them! Shiseido is one of the oldest cosmetic and skincare companies in the world, so you know they can do no wrong. All of their products work great with my skin.
Ann N.
I use this eye sunscreen every single day as I live in California and this is one of the rare liquid sunscreens for eyes available in the market (not sure why others always come in sticks - why would you drag your eye area with a stick?!) It does live a white film for days when I'm not using makeup, I have to pay a very close attention to blending and blending it. But on the days that I do use makeup, the concealer just blends it away and you do not see any residue or photo flashes from the sunscreen.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I love this I cream because it specifically has an SPF. It's not greasy and glides on with ease I think it's worth the money however it is a little pricey. I bought this at Sephora.com and this was my very first time purchasing it. I've never used anything else from this brand except this specific Eye cream. I would like to try more products in the future because of the good experience I've had with this one.
Tendai N.
Sarasota, FL
I love the quality and texture of this product (and all else their range) was too greasy over the eye area and not residue was left over that could cause milia around the delicate eye area. Skin felt more supple and the SPF was a bonus to protect against UV damage and any potential damage from the elements.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I wear a bit of this before I leave the house for the SPF and to moisturize my eyes a few times a week. My purchase was from Sephora and the packaging was great- for Shiseido products, they usually have it in the jar which I don't prefer because it's not as hygienic as the tube that this specific cream comes in. My makeup sits nicely above it too, I recommend it if you can afford it.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
I really wished that I found an eye cream I loved that had spf. But unfortunately, this settled underneath my eyes and left a white cast when I took photos. It did feel pretty heavy under my eyes and I could feel it despite using foundation. If only it was a tad light-weight.
Jenna M.
Nicholasville
I struggle with sensitive skin around my eyes and often eye products will create flaky/puffiness but this product worked great. I love that there is SPF in it - the product was very hydrating but not to heavy. It worked well under my eye make up also!