Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation SPF 34 (Case+Refill) - # SP70 - 12g/0.42oz

BY SHISEIDO

• I am from the Philippines and as you know, it becomes super sunny a...2 Answers
zikra n.
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Sun Protection Compact Foundation is an infusion of flawless looking foundation and powerful broad-spectrum sunscreen. The natural looking matte powder formula goes on easily with the a sponge and stays in place. Also this is really soft and natural.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I wonder if this really works in California it getting really hot and sunny at this time
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
It looks natural and its a bonus that it has sunscreen to protect your skin.
Caro S.
Caro S.
Los Angeles, CA
So many people talk about this but I honestly did not like it at all. The color was very hard to match with my skin and my skin looked very dry after applying. i could not use my liquid foundation before it or else it would look cakey. I think it only works on extremely fair complexions.
Cris M.
Cris M.
Haleiwa HI
Perfect to use without liquid foundation. Gives you a really good coverage. Easy to wash off. The case is very nice. Good sun protection. One of my top favorite products. I love Shiseido.
Daphne K.
Daphne K.
Limassol
Last year I bought this one and I was completely happy about their effect. I bought it for Beauty Line in Cyprus. It's a little bit expensive but it worth it! I use it fr four month in a daily base and I will buy it again.
I am from the Philippines and as you know, it becomes super sunny and hot here. So I have my eyes on this one. Anyone has tried this please let me know how it stands in humid weather especially for oily skin. ty